Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Not sure if it is a bug but I am caught in a loop. After I agree to help Anna with her sick parent. It only loops backs to the same scene. Has anyone else encountered that.
Temporary solution, open console and type:

jump WeekendEndDaySleep18

That's better than nothing the time the dev fix his game

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Sorry renders are pretty bad; very grainy and distant. Story is not brilliant but is not helped by the Engrish. Get a proofreader. Grammatically it is not great with too many simple mistakes.
I don't even understand why Engrish speakers post on an English website. Why tailor to an English audience if you don't speak the language?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, as others have said:

Renders are bad. Grainy and blurry.

Engrish is understandable, but, still pretty awful.

Penis is small. So, if you want a big cock, don't look here.

Someone mentioned NTR, but, so far, there is none and it's not listed in the tags. Thank the gods for that. Although, the MC does fuck his best friend's gf and creampies her.

Anyway, I'll keep a watch on this. Hopefully the dev will find someone to make a better translation in the future.

Reactions: botc76

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug but I am caught in a loop. After I agree to help Anna with her sick parent. It only loops backs to the same scene. Has anyone else encountered that.
yes i have the same thing, here is a save in the loop.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oh look another generically generic MC named Max.The name alone is enough to get a pass. I wish someone added into the renpy engine a way to prevent a DEV from naming their MC Max. Maybe have it to where if a DEV tries to name a character Max a big NO flashes across the screen followed by it deleting the game and making them start over again.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Damn these are some low quality renders and of course the english/writing needs work. Good luck with your game but think I'll pass for now.

Jun 19, 2018
OMG!
What a good fucking game. Thank you so much for this one.
Obviously there is room for lots and big improvements, grainy images, bad spelling and bad english, but still really liked it. Keep it up!

Reactions: Ninj77 and ezgame

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The Ema scene was hot, but needs a <rape> tag. I'm wondering if there'll ever be fallout for getting Ema pregnant.

- Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]
I like the fact that we have the option to be a stand-up guy, or be a creep who tries to impregnate everyone around him. On one playthrough I had three confirmed mammas made.

And you can't introduce a hot MILF without the question being asked: can we sex up the Mom?

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I also have the "loop" problem (after visiting Anna in the hospital and taking her to her room).

Please provide bug fix. Thanks!

Reactions: SecretDesire
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes