Identify RPG game with war and female protagonist

Tofustuff

Feb 14, 2022
Hi,
i was searching for a game i played a long time ago with 2d art, a female lead and war setting. There was a battlezone consisting many parts with i think left and right (could also be up and down) being the different forces and in the middle was where they were fighting. there was also a tower at i think the end in the middle but im not really sure. the map was kinda big. there was a wall(?) or two walls that seperated the two nations and in there was the battlefield. it was probably made with RPG Maker.

that is all i remember but thanks in advance.
Love yalls

Last edited:

Tonzura

Jul 14, 2018
Hi,
i was searching for a game i played a long time ago with 2d art, a female lead and war setting. There was a battlezone consisting many parts with i think left and right (could also be up and down) being the different forces and in the middle was where they were fighting. there was also a tower at i think the end in the middle but im not really sure.

that is all i remember but thanks in advance.
Love yalls
Could it be Soldier's Life by Pyorgara? That one is a stone-cold classic.

Tofustuff

Feb 14, 2022
Could it be Soldier's Life by Pyorgara? That one is a stone-cold classic.
no sadly not.

but i remembered something else. the map was kinda big. there was a wall(?) or two walls that seperated the two nations and in there was the battlefield. it was probably made with RPG Maker.