5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
The models are the biggest problem. Just look at the proportions on this character:

Corporate Training 2 Part 4.mp4 - Copy.jpg

She's built like Slenderman with two beach balls strapped to his chest. Her tits also seem to have the physics of beach balls looking at how rigid they are. The Overwatch animations were OK, and you at least had decent faces because Blizzard hires talented character modelers but in his original stuff you're stuck with rubbery dough faces.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
The models are the biggest problem. Just look at the proportions on this character:
She's built like Slenderman with two beach balls strapped to his chest. Her tits also seem to have the physics of beach balls looking at how rigid they are. The Overwatch animations were OK, and you at least had decent faces because Blizzard hires talented character modelers but in his original stuff you're stuck with rubbery dough faces.
I understand that can be off-putting for some but I don't think that's the problem. He used the same model in Corporate Training 1 and I thought the scene was hot enough. I've seen quite a few animations with odd models by other creators that I enjoyed too.
The main problem to me is the content itself. The blondie is obviously not enjoying what is happening, her dick isn't even hard and on top of that she has that spoiled rich girl annoying voice. What I take pleasure in is pleasure, and the scene is just bland, cold.
Now, the fact that he used the *same* model from an animation made years ago says a lot about how much he improved his craft (i.e. not at all), but that's another discussion.

Last edited:

penis609

Aug 8, 2022
I found out about him from his Officer on Dick videos. Which is why I was baffled that he went from those pretty good animations to these awful ones. At least this one is ok-ish (even though the dick on the blonde is off-putting) but that Final Fantasy one was downright horrible.

Maybe he too is a Mass Effect fan so he took more care for that but the difference is still staggering.
I found about him When I saw his becka becka animation way way back. I thought then: "wow this is actually pretty good quality". Even started supporting him on patreon. But longer I supported him. More I started to notice how basic his animation skills are and aren't improving. Final nail in the coffin about his "talent" as a animator was when I saw his down the rabbit hole vid. The first scene where the main character walks was so bad that I lost all interest. Canceled my membership and started looking other works like from nyl and rigid3d. His only talent through out the years has been basic pose setup, Robotic in and out animation that has alternating speed and different camera angles every now and then. If he tires to do anything remotely complex it all falls apart immediately. When you start to see his mediocre formula you can't unsee it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes