RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Any tips on fighting the Mhasmeah Champion? I kind of stumbled into this area and I'm not sure I'll be able to come back again. Silence doesn't seem to stop her setting up the curse.
Use the "swap" skill to change party members. Her party wipe happens when all 4 party members are cursed, so you can prolong the battle by swapping characters. Only works until all 12 are cursed, of course, so you're still on a timer.

Reactions: syad51

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i think there should be more wives and there should be a more permanent solution to the ice or snow girl the one that lives in the igloo where she wont need the ring

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
thanks , found it recently in the walkthrough. Other thing: in the daily fighting queest i killed more then 7 normal enenies but no big one arrives. Someone has this experience also?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
thanks , found it recently in the walkthrough. Other thing: in the daily fighting queest i killed more then 7 normal enenies but no big one arrives. Someone has this experience also?
It sometimes "hides" in the corners and can't be seen well there. Try to check each corner, and please let me know if that was the issue or if there really is a bug.

Jan 2, 2021
No Don't think so wood can be cut from odd trees in the woods. Iron must be mined from rocks found in caves. I know you can donate resources from inventory to the country don't think you can take resources though.
Where are those woods you're talking about?
I can't find them... do we need to buy an axe?

PS: I found some purple trees, but... I've got 63 units of wood and I can't use it to build anything (????) What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Raul12344345

Jan 25, 2024
pregunta estoy jugando Renryuu Ascension tengo problemas para seguir las misiones por que no las encuentro me quedo estancado con mucha facilidad hay muchos pesosnajes y misiones que no eee pudo avanzar y las pociones de fertilidad las consegi mas tarde cuando no me dejaba avansar con el embaraso con las otras chicas creo que era asi por que lo elimine el juego me canse de buscar donde estava las misiones ahora lo estoy jugando denuevo si me gusta el juego me gusta la gestion pero encontra las misiones solo algunas misiones ayudaaaaaa

Rambo1Z5Y

Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I just finished the Underground Fortress quest and according to the wiki Adrianna is now supposed to go back to the queen to trigger the next quest about the evil gem they found in the dungeon but she just doesn't move she's still standing in the dwarf fortress.

I have used the TP-Orb multiple times and even replayed the previous quest with a different save file, am I missing another quest or is this a bug?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi, I just finished the Underground Fortress quest and according to the wiki Adrianna is now supposed to go back to the queen to trigger the next quest about the evil gem they found in the dungeon but she just doesn't move she's still standing in the dwarf fortress.

I have used the TP-Orb multiple times and even replayed the previous quest with a different save file, am I missing another quest or is this a bug?
Check if Adrianna is in front of the castle in Calterburry, or at the bar. I think you're at a step of the events where she is not directly at the Queen, but somewhere in Calterburry.

Edit: If that is not the case, you can post your save file, so that I can check what you're missing.

Reactions: Rambo1Z5Y

Rambo1Z5Y

Apr 14, 2021
Check if Adrianna is in front of the castle in Calterburry, or at the bar. I think you're at a step of the events where she is not directly at the Queen, but somewhere in Calterburry.

Edit: If that is not the case, you can post your save file, so that I can check what you're missing.
Thanks for the quick response!
I searched through all of Calterburry but I can't find her, her model is also still at the dwarf fortress.
I've attached my save file please see if you can find anything.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks for the quick response!
I searched through all of Calterburry but I can't find her, her model is also still at the dwarf fortress.
I've attached my save file please see if you can find anything.
You're missing the events of the beach on the island Amaranthe, before the next step of the events will trigger when you return to Queen Jeanne in the castle of Calterburry.
To get to Amaranthe, go to Havaria Port and buy 12 tickets (for all party members) in the right port authority building. Then go to the dock in the top right and talk with the dock worker twice to take the ship to the island. At the island, you need to rent the private beach. This is necessary, as the next steps of the events with Jeanne require that you know the beach and have it for rented for yourself.

Reactions: Rambo1Z5Y

Raul12344345

Jan 25, 2024
aaaaa que mal que no pueda disfrutar de la historia de este juego me gusta mucho mi problema esque me trabo cada 3 o cuatro segundos tengo bastante echo pero aun asi me trabo probe la guia pero esta en ingles y no entiendo una j solo por curiosidad descarge el guardado con todo lo que tenia el guardado me gusta el doble me gustaria jugar yo la partida sin guardado pero ya se que me boy a trabar en alguna mision pregunta una curiosidad que tengo es al principio renryuu es el rey supuestamente pero hay algo que no me sierra que renryuu agarra un sello o marca del cadaver del rey creo al principio del juego entonces el es rey legitimo o le rrobo el sello al que avia muerto aaaa y como asen para enbarasar a todas las chicas en mi partida anterio logre enbarasar a 2 o 3 bueno talves exsagero la gran mayoria no pude como lo ase que hay que aser es la posion de amor pero la podes crear pero esque el jefe es demasiado fuerte y eee no se puede comprar en ningun lado

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
some clue to finish the first puzzle in the brexeet forerst with the big tree. Spended yet more than 30 minutes but everey time i'm to late and at the end the red button don't work any more

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
some clue to finish the first puzzle in the brexeet forerst with the big tree. Spended yet more than 30 minutes but everey time i'm to late and at the end the red button don't work any more
You can pull buttons back out of the floor it they get stuck.
The timer for how long the crystals stay gone increases with each try, so you can "cheat" by spamming the first button up and down a bunch of times. (Leaving and re-entering the dungeon resets this additional time)
Defeat all enemies before starting your run, so that they don't get in the way.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
You can pull buttons back out of the floor it they get stuck.
The timer for how long the crystals stay gone increases with each try, so you can "cheat" by spamming the first button up and down a bunch of times. (Leaving and re-entering the dungeon resets this additional time)
Defeat all enemies before starting your run, so that they don't get in the way.
Thanks but the red button don't come up after a passing the blue crystal. but at the end it's the blue button. Found it

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2021
Yes. You need to have Chiyo's magical knowledge high enough to repair the red hexagon in the cellar of the Yang Tower in Amagal. The hexagon will bring you to a different location where you can find the king.
So strange... I repaired the hexagon and used it... but there only found closed doors and a chest to be opened. The king were nowhere to be found.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So strange... I repaired the hexagon and used it... but there only found closed doors and a chest to be opened. The king were nowhere to be found.
You need to activate a switch in the room in the top right, and then quickly get to the room in the top left to activate a second switch before the timer runs out. This'll open the door in the middle and allow you to advance.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes