Tutorial Tool Ren'Py Renpy Translator v2.3.0 (multi-translation engine)--- open-source (support one key translate, local glossary and generate translation mod)

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
I'm trying to translate the
"dating my daughter" in all parts.
And I'm getting it wrong.
Does it translate for you?

# ver. 2.9 is good , fix it old error. Good job developer.

EroTops

Nov 22, 2022
I test the game you mentioned, but it works well.
Can you offer the detail log or re-download the and try it again?
View attachment 3675641
I downloaded the new version and for now it seems that it does its function, what I am noticing are the errors that are in the video, but apparently it does its function despite that.

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
Now I saw that it can be translated via "tl"...
But I don't know what the procedure is if someone can make a video or detailed steps.
I've gotten to the point where a "tl" folder with the dialogues is exported.
But after the chaos, how do we translate and apply it to the game?

Thanks and sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

Jan 22, 2024
I downloaded the new version and for now it seems that it does its function, what I am noticing are the errors that are in the video, but apparently it does its function despite that.

It seems that Google’s free translation limit has been exceeded.

Jan 22, 2024
Reactions: Pau945825
Jan 22, 2024
In "MilfsOfSunville" while a procedure has been done successfully in the "tl" folder and in the game nothing appears. Anything help plz . thanks you!
I test the game you mentioned in milfs-of-sunville-s2-v5-02-extra, but it works well
Maybe you need to make your game path english only?
PS: it seems like that special comments with """ are not friendly to official extract, you need to remove the related error parts manually

View attachment one_key_translate_game_example2.mp4

Reactions: Pau945825

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
  • Hey there
Reactions: anonymousException

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
I test the game you mentioned in milfs-of-sunville-s2-v5-02-extra, but it works well
Maybe you need to make your game path english only?
PS: it seems like that special comments with """ are not friendly to official extract, you need to remove the related error parts manually

View attachment 3679634
N

It didn't work for me, I made a folder manually in tl with the name GREEK and then the program applied it to the game with the one translator process with files inside. it didn't make any dialogs though, only the menu translated very strange never mind I don't want to waste your time.

And another thing so I don't keep bothering you, games with weird fonts like MilkyTouch does the process successfully but it has square symbols in the dialogs.
In the gui I changed the font style manually but it doesn't accept it.
Any idea what codes to put in?