Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Also, the release isn't even out. Can take 6-12 hours if it isn't delayed.

GeoffG

Mar 4, 2024
My issue isn't just how clingy Veronica is but the fact the she bugs the MC again about being serious in relationship maybe a week after his daughters accident. To me that shows she just doesn't care about the MC needing time, after something tragic like that happens no one would be thinking about their relationship, I know I wouldn't. That's the moment I wrote her off and said veronica can fuck off for all I care. To me that comes across as someone that is very selfish and doesnt care about the MC , his family or well being
The way i interpreted it was that she was already questioning his commitment, but the accident really forced the issue to the forefront. He was off spending all his time and energy dealing with people that she'd never even met and sidelining her when she wanted to be there to comfort the person she loved. She was suddenly totally isolated.

I admit it's really annoying in the context of an AVN where you don't want to have to commit so early, but i can fully understand her behaviour as well.

Reactions: VOYEUR and GokutheG

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The way i interpreted it was that she was already questioning his commitment, but the accident really forced the issue to the forefront. He was off spending all his time and energy dealing with people that she'd never even met and sidelining her when she wanted to be there to comfort the person she loved. She was suddenly totally isolated.

I admit it's really annoying in the context of an AVN where you don't want to have to commit so early, but i can fully understand her behaviour as well.
if she didn't ask once already a week prior okay I would of been fine with the question being asked as I do think it is a fair question to ask even if it is a bad time for such a question. but because it was asked for a second time and how it was asked a week or so after the accident left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
if she didn't ask once already a week prior okay I would of been fine with the question being asked as I do think it is a fair question to ask even if it is a bad time for such a question. but because it was asked for a second time and how it was asked a week or so after the accident left a bad taste in my mouth.
that, and then casually sliding in the “girlfriend” and “boyfriend” language into conversation as if she’s declaring them official despite him making it clear that he’s not there yet.

It’s that moment when I really started disliking Veronica.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
im not a relationshio guru and i dont remeber all the stuff that happend here in the beggining but i know what my guts told me when i saw the ex wife......get ride of this women...fast.....so no a big decision here at all.in a real life situation is impossible say how we can react to ...but this isnt so bye bye wifey better future without her ,and your kid will be always be yours not matter what

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
im not a relationshio guru and i dont remeber all the stuff that happend here in the beggining but i know what my guts told me when i saw the ex wife......get ride of this women...fast.....so no a big decision here at all.in a real life situation is impossible say how we can react to ...but this isnt so bye bye wifey better future without her ,and your kid will be always be yours not matter what
I think if she didn't feel unique to me I would have a similar take on her as you do especially with Jasmine being a LI and all even if it's 90% the MC's fault since he did cheat. At least for my main save as it does take her awhile to show her real feeling towards the MC here and there for brief moments. What I do like about her is how she really isnt a LI at all unless you work to repair the broken relationship that is pretty unique for a AVN.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah well i can seee that being a good advice but in all the games i plated in this last years ,i dont recall going back to any past decision and say ,oh man i will give her another chance,even when devs unilaterl going to that path,in that moment of crazyness form the devim just close myself and stop playingthat game,im not a man of second chances ,at least not to those who i cheat or being cheated,no matter the consequences i know im a total dipshit but ,not everyone will react the same,if he cheat on her maybe was areason to not have a second opportunity here for me even better like i say better and grenner pasures to the bull,and also the other women are a level up from your ex

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1714584891963.png

Early Access for Race of Life Episode 3.1 has started! As you can see, with the release, we now have a full lineup of our girls! You can now download the latest Episode if you're a Champion or higher tier ($100+)! We'll be updating this post, so everything will be in one place. We're very excited that we've managed to release it without many issues! Below, we once again remind you of the dates for the subsequent tiers and wish you a great time! :D

RELEASE DATES WITH LINKS:
  • Champions and higher tiers ($100+) -
  • Racers ($50) - 3rd May
  • Mechanics ($20) and Street Racers ($30) - 5th May
  • Bookmakers ($10) - 7th May (LAST TIER WITH EXTRA SCENES)
  • Gamblers ($5) - 8th May - OFFICIAL RELEASE
Also a few words from Joshua:

Well, episode 3.1 is now live. It’s taken some time, but I hope you’ll all see that the time was spent well.

From my end, the script ended up being just a touch over 73,000 words, which is just a little longer than episode 1, but we were able to release it in half the time (including the health issues that were mentioned in the last few months).

It’s a smaller episode than episode 2, especially if you’re not taking certain paths, but by splitting the episode into two parts, we were able to finish it sooner. The downside of splitting it up is that not all the girls get the same level of screen time, but I promise it balances out when 3.2 is added in.

As the plot (and subplots) develop, there might be some you like, and some that aren’t for you—and that’s completely fine. I do try and make sure that there are elements and paths that suit different people, but the other side of that coin is that some paths or choices will be ones that people don’t want to take (such as the path to get the last lewd scene in episode 2 —no spoilers— ).

So I do hope you enjoy the game. As always, feel free to use the feedback form to let us know what we did right, and where we can improve. We do read every single one of the responses. We can’t always implement every suggestion, but we do consider every one of them.

In the meantime, you can catch us on our discord channel!

But that’s enough from me. At this point, it’s time for you, the player, to take over. I hope you enjoy the game, and I look forward to bringing episode 3.2 to you soon.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes