hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Veronica gets way too much hate ITT. If you look at the other LIs, she is clearly the best match for the MC. Alexa and Jasmine are his students, Natalya is a probable spy/secret agent, Maggie has too much baggage, and his relationship with Allison was on the rocks even before he cheated on her. Veronica's only issue is... she's a bit clingy?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Veronica gets way too much hate ITT. If you look at the other LIs, she is clearly the best match for the MC. Alexa and Jasmine are his students, Natalya is a probable spy/secret agent, Maggie has too much baggage, and his relationship with Allison was on the rocks even before he cheated on her. Veronica's only issue is... she's a bit clingy?
My issue isn't just how clingy Veronica is but the fact the she bugs the MC again about being serious in relationship maybe a week after his daughters accident. To me that shows she just doesn't care about the MC needing time, after something tragic like that happens no one would be thinking about their relationship, I know I wouldn't. That's the moment I wrote her off and said veronica can fuck off for all I care. To me that comes across as someone that is very selfish and doesnt care about the MC , his family or well being

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I also feel the hate for Veronica is unwarranted. And that she does care for the MC. Since she never met the daughter, I am also ok with her not showing excessive concern. It would come out as fake if she was "down" for someone who is basically a stranger.
That out of the way, she is not a bad LI, but a bit too pushy for my liking. Feels like the type who would take control of the relationship.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
breaking veronicas heart is fucking rough goddamn.
MC was straight with Veronica. And from her inner monologue she knows it well.
The one I feel bad about is the exwife. She starts as a bitch, but MC being also an asshole it kind of balances out. The way things are evolving, I will probably have MC ending up with the ex. That is of course after having some fun with the redhead.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
MC was straight with Veronica. And from her inner monologue she knows it well.
The one I feel bad about is the exwife. She starts as a bitch, but MC being also an asshole it kind of balances out. The way things are evolving, I will probably have MC ending up with the ex. That is of course after having some fun with the redhead.
i just want have fun with ex and maybe a son too. if the dev give chance about
after go to Maggie or Natalya, dont know at the moment
V is kind, but not my type and clearly say the MC, they start hook up from 6 months, but said, there is no serius relationship, so just duck buddys in my opinion...

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1714505708037.png

Early Access for Race of Life Episode 3.1 starts tomorrow! My native language got mixed up with English, and in all the madness of working before the release, I gave the 'countdown' renders the wrong titles! Sorry about that! Tomorrow, we'll reveal the last render and the full cast that has gathered for the release of Race of Life Episode 3.1! I bet you can guess who's showing up last...

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3590620

Early Access for Race of Life Episode 3.1 starts tomorrow! My native language got mixed up with English, and in all the madness of working before the release, I gave the 'countdown' renders the wrong titles! Sorry about that! Tomorrow, we'll reveal the last render and the full cast that has gathered for the release of Race of Life Episode 3.1! I bet you can guess who's showing up last...
Yey, Allison is here. :love:

tckntckn

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3590620

where is Jasmine

Reactions: dr.ek
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes