3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1717931339534.png
Project: S.P.E.S. v.0.3 Public release

Hi guys,
Project: S.P.E.S. v0.3 is now available!
I hope you all enjoy it!
DOWNLOAD PC: - -
DOWNLOAD MAC: - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Project: S.P.E.S. [v0.3] [6Rairyu9] - Compressed

Win/Linux [581 MB]
- - - -

Mac [576 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well for once is a kinetic novel so no much to think about we all know what this mean ......entieles pointless annoying ppl,mc doormat or spineless and need to fuck everything with a skity no matter if we like that or not,...
the only good part all in all was the only choice in the game,.....i rejected the scholarship and see a nice ending....i acceot it and i dont like it like at all,annoying ppl not telling shit,.annoying brats annoying maids,teachers,dean ...fuck not even one normal character here,not even the mc,.....

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I know this is often the case with non-native english speakers, but for the love of god have a native speaker run through your scripts before publishing and check him/her he/she for valid usage.

Or just add the trap tag to your game and keep everyone guessing. lol

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjectSPES-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments (mods and visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to see some data behind story choices (depends on how a title has been scripted, though this title has very little choices so far), as well it can display requirement checks when they happen in the story.).
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to clean up the dialog area by removing the not needed quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a universal 4+1 textbox mod with an dialog textbox opacity slider (located in the game's preferences section).
  • Changed the game menu in order to display the Universal 4+1 textbox mod settings more clearer.

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor visual adjustments.

Regards.

Example image of the new theme default textbox, as well the quick menu removal mod in action.
screenshot0001.png

Example image of the Universal 4+1 textbox mod settings.
screenshot0003.png

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes