dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I want to know how to see the NTR scene in the gallery, after some NTR selection, can not continue. End playback only

I am downloading someone else's full save, and I have turned on NTR mode in the game, does it mean that I have to play the game completely again, so that I can see the NTR scene in the gallery
You have to complete the chapter to unlock that chapter in the gallery. Then the NTR scenes will be unlocked to view there. In-game you can't continue with NTR, the game makes you go back to the choice until you choose the right option.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Not sure if this is like a glitch or something but I have this thing that happens where random characters faces will appear in the bottom left corner. In this clip it's drew but sometimes it's Brenna Hunter or Eva one time. I blacked out the rest of the screen so as not to spoil anything from chapter 12. Was wondering if this happens to anyone else?
This is a Renpy bug, afaik, nothing specific to this game. I'm not aware of a way to fix it once it has happened, but you can prevent it by not saving the game at moments where there is a side image.

gogoyuyu

Nov 25, 2021
You have to complete the chapter to unlock that chapter in the gallery. Then the NTR scenes will be unlocked to view there. In-game you can't continue with NTR, the game makes you go back to the choice until you choose the right option.
I replayed the game, and at the end of the fourth chapter, I played an NTR scene in the cloister, and finally the robot couldn't continue. Whether NTR can only be played in small games. Why not put it in the main game? It's so hard to separate.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Hunter's portrait keeps popping up between different character lines and it's killing my buzz :LOL: anyone know how to fix this bug?
Oh I see multiple ppl having this bug, hope there's a fix soon, cuz I just can't with this hunter face

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Hunter's portrait keeps popping up between different character lines and it's killing my buzz :LOL: anyone know how to fix this bug?
Oh I see multiple ppl having this bug, hope there's a fix soon, cuz I just can't with this hunter face
My best guess for a workaround would be implementing some custom tracking system between scenes so the side images aren't bleeding into unintended scenes. I haven't seemed to experience this with other games or personal projects. That being said, it could either be a result of a recent Power Vacuum update where a coding change indirectly caused this, or it is a Ren'Py update that caused this. I'm still not sure which, I'm leaning towards the first though as this wasn't happening in earlier versions (Or maybe I just didn't notice it:unsure:).

I'm sure WWG will eventually get around to it.

Basically what is happening is:

Example code:
image side hun exc = "hunter/hexc.png" #Excited expression Hunter
image side ste sad = "sterling/ssad.png" # Sad Sterling
image side bre neu = "brenna/bneu.png" #Neutral Brenna

Intended Example Conversation of Sterling saying "Hi" to Brenna:

s s sad "Hi"
b b neu "Hi"

Bug causes bleed:

s s sad "Hi"
h h exc #No dialogue, just side injection
b b neu "Hi"

Something within one of the project files is either storing and injecting old/future side calls, or a close could be missing in one of the files. Not really sure which one, that's just my hunch. It could be a neat little project for someone with a lot of time on their hands looking to further their Ren'Py experience to look into, as it could be pretty time intensive to look into. I'd imagine this is something WWG probably won't have near the top of their priority task list, seeing as it's relatively minute compared to overall game development.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
My best guess for a workaround would be implementing some custom tracking system between scenes so the side images aren't bleeding into unintended scenes. I haven't seemed to experience this with other games or personal projects. That being said, it could either be a result of a recent Power Vacuum update where a coding change indirectly caused this, or it is a Ren'Py update that caused this. I'm still not sure which, I'm leaning towards the first though as this wasn't happening in earlier versions (Or maybe I just didn't notice it:unsure:).

Example code:

s s sad "Hi"
b b neu "Hi"

Bug causes bleed:

s s sad "Hi"
b b neu "Hi"

Something within one of the project files is either storing and injecting old/future side calls, or a close could be missing in one of the files. Not really sure which one, that's just my hunch. It could be a neat little project for someone with a lot of time on their hands looking to further their Ren'Py experience to look into, as it could be pretty time intensive to look into. I'd imagine this is something WWG probably won't have near the top of their priority task list, seeing as it's relatively minute compared to overall game development.
From Discord back in January:

1715472024698.png

Asnaleme

Dec 26, 2019
I highkey would love the Lucia/Drew NTR bad end being canon or like an optional path, I am biased because futa is my #1 fetish but like the main fetish of this game is incest and you can't deny a hung girl in a throuple with her sister and the daughter they had together isn't hot af, Losing Keira would sting a lil cuz she is really hot but I wouldn't mind letting Drew have Lucia at all.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I highkey would love the Lucia/Drew NTR bad end being canon or like an optional path, I am biased because futa is my #1 fetish but like the main fetish of this game is incest and you can't deny a hung girl in a throuple with her sister and the daughter they had together isn't hot af, Losing Keira would sting a lil cuz she is really hot but I wouldn't mind letting Drew have Lucia at all.
I don't think Keira and Drew are related? But otherwise I agree, I'd like canon-sex between Drew and Lucia to be thing (doesn't mean Sterling and Lucia have to stop fucking though).

pigg

Jun 15, 2018

Example code:

s s sad "Hi"
b b neu "Hi"

Bug causes bleed:

s s sad "Hi"
b b neu "Hi"

I've used this to fix a bunch of games, including this one.

Asnaleme

Dec 26, 2019
I don't think Keira and Drew are related? But otherwise I agree, I'd like canon-sex between Drew and Lucia to be thing (doesn't mean Sterling and Lucia have to stop fucking though).
Idk why I remember it like that guess I gotta give it a replay since the chapter they introduced Drew

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes