Collection Video Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-04-02] [Pleasuree3DX]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DiscipleN

Mar 1, 2021
I've watched 11 episodes, and they are all better than 90% of the stories available here. Yes, it's silly, but Emily's graceful exploration of her fetish is heartwarming and hot.

My one complaint is, I wish Marvin had more of a personality. Talk about objectifying a being down to one part of them!

I'm not talking romance. The creator does not want the story to be a romance between the two. But hey, add scenes where they go for a ride. Maybe she watches him wander or run through a meadow. Maybe he prefers one feed over another. Maybe he kicks a racoon (or skunk!) that tries to eat his food. Maybe heavy metal music makes him dance. I dunno - something! Please something!

(expecting tumbleweeds)

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
This would have been a great episode IF; she made the cock cum in her mouth and then her friend french kissed her, surprise-surprise, and they shared a long cum-swap kiss and embrace.

Instead this was a filler.
Holy shit man, if Pleasuree3dx listened to you all then the slowburn would be absolutely gone. She lets Marvin cum in her mouth and then her and her friend start kissing out of nowhere? Are you serious? This past episode was great if you ask me, as we got acknowledgement of the balls, another "blowjob", and a lead up to what could be a very very interesting next episode. I'd say a lot was done in Episode 11. Don't come to the explicitly slowburn series and then cry about no fucking and lesbian sex, especially if you're not paying him haha. Go somewhere else.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I wonder what ai app they use for the videos
They use Daz3d

Q: Do you ever plan to animate?
  • A: Hopefully! I have no experience in animating, and while possible, the software I use (DAZ3D) is not the most user friendly for it. I would most likely have to learn software like Blender first before I can even learn to animate. Or maybe learn animating in DAZ and see how doable it is. Either way, it's something I want to learn and get into, but it will take a lot of time before I can do this, while also making it look good. If I can actually make myself self employed with this project and get more time on my hands (still having a 9 to 5 right now), I could also spend more time into teaching myself those things!
From

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
No, this is a bit too slow a burn. They could have kissed and then the friend would abruptly leave her out to dry without any other contact. This would make the burn even more painful or "slow". This was a stall, not a slow burn.
It's not a stall at all. The story actively progressed. It's not like nothing happened, you just wanted something more over the top.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
They use Daz3d

Q: Do you ever plan to animate?
  • A: Hopefully! I have no experience in animating, and while possible, the software I use (DAZ3D) is not the most user friendly for it. I would most likely have to learn software like Blender first before I can even learn to animate. Or maybe learn animating in DAZ and see how doable it is. Either way, it's something I want to learn and get into, but it will take a lot of time before I can do this, while also making it look good. If I can actually make myself self employed with this project and get more time on my hands (still having a 9 to 5 right now), I could also spend more time into teaching myself those things!
From

Oh god please no. Your unanimated releases pace is the slowest thing on the planet, but animated? Those will never see the light of day.

Sacrilegious_Decay

May 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey :)

I'm new to the community and want to explore a bit first. Wanted to take a look at this and saw that the content seems to be off of the mirror FILESFM.

Just wanted to tell you this, I'm trying the other ones.

Thanks for providing this and have a great day everyone! :)

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
It's interesting because on twitter Pleasuree3dx describes Amy as: "Amy's purpose will be to gradually push Emily to try new things, like for example attempting to have sex with Marvin.". However, this episode show little sign of this happening. Hopefully the addition of "alcohol" will push the two women forward.

izuam25

Jan 5, 2024
"WHY SHE NOT FUCKING!!!!1111"
If you dont like it, just dont watch it. I personally enjoy the way it is written. A girl SLOWLY exploring her forbidden fetisch. The trying, exploring, sometimes failing makes it even more hot because it is realer than her taking it full size in the ass day one just because.

Reactions: 3xpurt
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes