Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing Jack more in upcoming chapters. He could open a new gym or a new night club and offer Lena a job. Just a thought
Stan goes to the gym if Lena encourages him. I forgot (rather didn't care about his cringy self-improvement plotline) if he elaborated on the gym. Maybe its the one Jeremy and Ivy frequent, or its a special one with Jack. Stan has money and may got to a special one. And if Lena visits them on his plotline, she may encounter Jack and rather fuck him than less obese Stan.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Robert has tons of content too,your point?

Thats content?:KEK:
Hes one of the most favourite males characters with the patreons.
Why is he? He doesn't seem like her type at all. Perhaps male fans who identify with him and have similar body types want to see him with her, but only to satisfy their fantasies. I don't want to see a fat fuck with a hot woman.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Why is he? He doesn't seem like her type at all. Perhaps male fans who identify with him and have similar body types want to see him with her, but only to satisfy their fantasies. I don't want to see a fat fuck with a hot woman.
The obvious take would be that people see themselves in him and like Lena fucking him. There used to be some heated Stan discussions and some vehemently elaborated that they liked him but weren't like him at all.
I simply find his content being executed poorly.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
The more popular characters got saved for later, keeps players interested longer cuz they have something to look forward to, avoids oversaturating the popular characters brand, also means Eva has to innovate less for the popular characters scenes.

What I mean is look at Cindy and Axel. Cindy started getting scenes later than most characters but still there is a feeling that her scenes are getting repetitive, it goes eat her out, fuck, talk about how bad her relationship is, repeat. Imagine if she got scenes at like chapter 3 and the same formula was being used, people would probably compare her to Robert with how boring she would be. Also look at Axel, he has 3 sex scenes and is super popular. Imagine if he had scenes earlier, either his scenes would get repetitive and less fun, or Eva would be forced to speed up his scene progression so that people have reason to return for more, meaning he would have way end-game type scenes during the mid-game.

Even this update has the formula. A lot of people were hoping for Ian Lena Holly throuple because that hasn't been seen yet and was set up in chapter 11, still might happen. But if the throuple already happened, there would be less hype for the beach event. Now Eva is already setting up the next anticipated scenes with Ian texting Ivy and Louise. This means that once chapter 12 is finished and chapter 13 starts production, people will be eagerly hoping for Ivy content, which they weren't expecting for chapter 12.
DUDE I looked into the first popularity pool, and it was December/2020. We were playing chapter6.
Three years later, we're at chapter 12, lol.

The throuple is something I can believe she is saving for last, even looking at how hard is seems to write such a branch, but aside from that...

Let's take a look at Holly, the second most popular female character. Since the first pool results (chapter), Holly, which had only one chapter 4 "scene", has been getting new content every update (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12)
Same with Jeremy, and almost the same with Emma and Axel.

Holly and Jeremy scenes are repetitive and not so fun? not to me, because Eva does create great content.

Eva did give tons of scenes to Arthur in GGGB after seeing that he was a very popular character, after the first popularity pool she made, she definitively did not save him for last.

So, if she is indeed saving the best for last, talking about characters, that would be only for Cindy and poor Stan (talking about popularity/number of scenes).

We do know that Eva did not like Stan, and maybe she still doesn't, as she does not like that old man from the café. I would not be surprised if there was the same issue with Cindy.

If that is the case, she must really love Alison, new content every update since chapter2, holy shit. Alison that received more votes than Ivy in the last pool, so the logic of more scenes early on equals less people interested doesn't match much.

In the end, everyone is getting the content they're looking for, even Jessica and Jack, beside the fact that once Eva said GGGB characters wouldn't be more than mere cameo.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I guess to each his own. I can't stand Axel or Cindy. They both look good but have personality disorders that make them pains in the ass. They deserve each other. My ideal ending would be a permanent throuple of Ian, Emma, and Holly. My third favorite female is Alison with Ivy and Lena in a close tie for 4th place. Lena needs to end up in an open relationship with Jack. Not that I expect many people to agree with that.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I guess to each his own. I can't stand Axel or Cindy. They both look good but have personality disorders that make them pains in the ass. They deserve each other. My ideal ending would be a permanent throuple of Ian, Emma, and Holly. My third favorite female is Alison with Ivy and Lena in a close tie for 4th place. Lena needs to end up in an open relationship with Jack. Not that I expect many people to agree with that.
I don't really care much about the other finals, I already have my goals clear. :Kappa:
8ooomu.jpg

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
DUDE I looked into the first popularity pool, and it was December/2020. We were playing chapter6.
Three years later, we're at chapter 12, lol.

The throuple is something I can believe she is saving for last, even looking at how hard is seems to write such a branch, but aside from that...

Let's take a look at Holly, the second most popular female character. Since the first pool results (chapter), Holly, which had only one chapter 4 "scene", has been getting new content every update (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12)
Same with Jeremy, and almost the same with Emma and Axel.

Holly and Jeremy scenes are repetitive and not so fun? not to me, because Eva does create great content.

Eva did give tons of scenes to Arthur in GGGB after seeing that he was a very popular character, after the first popularity pool she made, she definitively did not save him for last.

So, if she is indeed saving the best for last, talking about characters, that would be only for Cindy and poor Stan (talking about popularity/number of scenes).

We do know that Eva did not like Stan, and maybe she still doesn't, as she does not like that old man from the café. I would not be surprised if there was the same issue with Cindy.

If that is the case, she must really love Alison, new content every update since chapter2, holy shit. Alison that received more votes than Ivy in the last pool, so the logic of more scenes early on equals less people interested doesn't match much.

In the end, everyone is getting the content they're looking for, even Jessica and Jack, beside the fact that once Eva said GGGB characters wouldn't be more than mere cameo.
The content that characters get updated after update is really good, don't get me wrong. Holly is still one of my favs, but her scenes are no longer the main draws. I remember how excited the discourse was way back when chapter 7 released with the first Holly and Cindy sex scenes, in the same update. Now its more or less expected in most updates for both to get scenes (not this chapter because Cindy is gone). I'm saying the hype of seeing Holly scenes has died down and EK wouldn't want that for all characters (like Ivy). Characters like Holly can still get center stage, but for that to be the case she needs more unique scenes that the people are anticipating, like the throuple, or some people have mentioned slut Holly sleeping with Ian.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
The content that characters get updated after update is really good, don't get me wrong. Holly is still one of my favs, but her scenes are no longer the main draws. I remember how excited the discourse was way back when chapter 7 released with the first Holly and Cindy sex scenes, in the same update. Now its more or less expected in most updates for both to get scenes (not this chapter because Cindy is gone). I'm saying the hype of seeing Holly scenes has died down and EK wouldn't want that for all characters (like Ivy). Characters like Holly can still get center stage, but for that to be the case she needs more unique scenes that the people are anticipating, like the throuple, or some people have mentioned slut Holly sleeping with Ian.
Well, I think we all gonna have the scenes we want, since in GGGB she gave space for almost every character.
Even if I complain that my fav ones takes too long to happen, at least they're all planned (it seems): Ian x Ivy, Ian x Louise, Cindy x Axel, Lena x Stan, Lena x Ed Blocked by EK.

I think that EK have stuggled, but now she is doing great, with Holy and Emma getting content now, and Cindy will have the antecipated trip with Axel.

I honestly do not follow this thread since I noticed that I don't care about the branches with more content (Ian x Lena, Alison, Minerva at the time (chapter 6-9)) and the updates delay would mean that I would have to wait years to get what I want to see.

I just wanted to point out how I find it funny of her to don't giving a shit about some public preferences of characters (saddly some of mine included).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I wouldn't mind seeing Jack more in upcoming chapters. He could open a new gym or a new night club and offer Lena a job. Just a thought
Is Jack going to bump into Jessica? And how will Jessica feel about that? Because she obviously came to Baluart to get away from her old life, which this version of Jack is still very much a part of.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Or Lena could have a proper open relationship with Ian, that could involve Emma, Holly, Jack, Ivy and Alison, plus anyone else they want to add ( minus probably Seymour, Axel , Robert, Gillian and Cherry ).

Reactions: JimMorrison19
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes