Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok here we go, my TOP GIRLS:

1- Cherry (not enough screen time, but damn she's hot and accessible, I've hesitated a LOT when on her path between Love and Domination, so two main saves for her)
2- Emma (the superhorny friend with a great attitude and ASS)
3- Cindy (Super hot blond, that you can tame with a chad Ian)
3- Lena (She is damn fine with all the kinks to enjoy)
4- Holly (shy, redhead, cute that can become hot and wild)
5- Ivy (Beautyful, free, wild, sexy)
6- Minerva (A boss who likes to be manhandled, she can start looking pretty with clothes, make-up and hairstyle)
7- Alisson (insipid character but massive titties, do not do anal => out)
8- Louise (No, there's nothing to value her for)
X- Gillian (don't know yet, to be determined)

No hate please ! :)
My TOP list:

1- Lena (can be become a lot of variants depending on our choices)
2- Holly (shy, cute writer, can become wild, hopefully also on a path with Ian, but sweet Holly is already great)
3- Alison(tall, loyal girl, yes guys, Alison is one of the most loyal characters in-game, can become quite open and wild, threesomes with Ian)
4- Cherry (interesting girl, unfortunately still hung up on Axel)
5- Ivy (truly wild one, but loyal friend to Lena)
6- Cindy (hot blonde, but high maintainance, selfish and the GF of Wade)
7- Minerva
x- Emma, Louise, Gillian (definitely unneeded, but filling out the cast)

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
My TOP list:

1- Lena (can be become a lot of variants depending on our choices)
2- Holly (shy, cute writer, can become wild, hopefully also on a path with Ian, but sweet Holly is already great)
3- Alison(tall, loyal girl, yes guys, Alison is one of the most loyal characters in-game, can become quite open and wild, threesomes with Ian)
4- Cherry (interesting girl, unfortunately still hung up on Axel)
5- Ivy (truly wild one, but loyal friend to Lena)
6- Cindy (hot blonde, but high maintainance, selfish and the GF of Wade)
7- Minerva
x- Emma, Louise, Gillian (definitely unneeded, but filling out the cast)
Oh god, rankings like this are difficult, especially if you don't know what to rank for.
I would virtually create a dream woman for myself from the ones mentioned:
- Emma's ass
- Alison's breasts
- Gillian's hairstyle
- Lena's eyes
- the mind of Holly
- Ivy's legs
- the agility and suppleness of Lola

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Alisson having more scenes than the most popular girl is a dubious sense of humor
What? does Eva dislike her as she dislike Stan, also one of the popular ones?

• Angry
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Nat is a swinger, so there is a low chance.
Alice was presumable just a cameo, as she is a character from another creators game.
How do you know about Nat ?

Yes Alice is just a cameo from the creator Dashole (I'm a fan of his).

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
any idea when will be the next update ? :HideThePain:
First the final version of this release, which may include content that didn't make it. Like a few days or a week.
Since the next part "only" deals with Lena and the third day at the beach (+ aftermath maybe), it may not take as long. A good chunk of content like the background is already done. Since this took around 4-5 months, maybe a bit less? Also depends how much is planned for the aftermath or if this chapter includes only the trip.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Robert has tons of content too,your point?
My gosh, it is worst in the guys scenario.

If you don't count "smartphone content" like selfies as proper scenes, Robert (the least popular character) is the one with more scenes.
If you do count "smartphone content", not only Robert still is top2, but Mark has more content than Stan.
Both Robert and Mike had 1% of total votes in the last pool Eva made.

My point? I already said it, it is a dubious sense of humor, maybe that's why I laugh at these numbers.

In the end, the game is great and is successful, no one's taking that from her.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My gosh, it is worst in the guys scenario.

If you don't count "smartphone content" like selfies as proper scenes, Robert (the least popular character) is the one with more scenes.
If you do count "smartphone content", not only Robert still is top2, but Mark has more content than Stan.
Both Robert and Mike had 1% of total votes in the last pool Eva made.

My point? I already said it, it is a dubious sense of humor, maybe that's why I laugh at these numbers.

In the end, the game is great and is successful, no one's taking that from her.
The more popular characters got saved for later, keeps players interested longer cuz they have something to look forward to, avoids oversaturating the popular characters brand, also means Eva has to innovate less for the popular characters scenes.

What I mean is look at Cindy and Axel. Cindy started getting scenes later than most characters but still there is a feeling that her scenes are getting repetitive, it goes eat her out, fuck, talk about how bad her relationship is, repeat. Imagine if she got scenes at like chapter 3 and the same formula was being used, people would probably compare her to Robert with how boring she would be. Also look at Axel, he has 3 sex scenes and is super popular. Imagine if he had scenes earlier, either his scenes would get repetitive and less fun, or Eva would be forced to speed up his scene progression so that people have reason to return for more, meaning he would have way end-game type scenes during the mid-game.

Even this update has the formula. A lot of people were hoping for Ian Lena Holly throuple because that hasn't been seen yet and was set up in chapter 11, still might happen. But if the throuple already happened, there would be less hype for the beach event. Now Eva is already setting up the next anticipated scenes with Ian texting Ivy and Louise. This means that once chapter 12 is finished and chapter 13 starts production, people will be eagerly hoping for Ivy content, which they weren't expecting for chapter 12.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 306 Votes