• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I wanted to say that they are lazy for using this premise too much... I did complain about Patreon because I really think they are responsible for not leaving developers free to create whatever they want, but I wasn't having any tantrums like you cited
I mean, it's a basic concept. Move away to go to college. It's something mostly everyone does. Did you go to your local college, or did you find one that was suitable for what you wanted and moved away to go to college? I know that's what I did, and I believe most others do as well.

It's funny that you complain about the dev using an overused premise such as moving away to go to college, yet your perfectly fine with the overused premise of banging your whole family. Incest is an overused premise, but that's fine. But apparently going to college is not fine.

There's more to the story than just moving away to go to college. But I'm assuming you haven't actually played the game, and just came to complain about it to stir up drama for no reason.

Very cliché premises I always complain about, regardless of whether the game has incest or not
But... why? I mean, you're not going to play the game and haven't played it, so why do you have to come here to complain about it when you don't even care about the game in the first place? If you played the game, and then complained about your experience of it, then fine. But you don't even play this game. So, what is the point exactly?

I don't jump around to games I never play just to complain about them. It's pointless and makes anything I say invalid cause I didn't even play it. It's just unnecessary drama that serves no purpose.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ratsu Hanamura

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
I mean, it's a basic concept. Move away to go to college. It's something mostly everyone does. Did you go to your local college, or did you find one that was suitable for what you wanted and moved away to go to college? I know that's what I did, and I believe most others do as well.

It's funny that you complain about the dev using an overused premise such as moving away to go to college, yet your perfectly fine with the overused premise of banging your whole family. Incest is an overused premise, but that's fine. But apparently going to college is not fine.

There's more to the story than just moving away to go to college. But I'm assuming you haven't actually played the game, and just came to complain about it to stir up drama for no reason.
MC changing city to go to college, MC returning home after years (incest game) both are widely used, I've even complained in other topics focused on incest.

• Sad

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022

But... why? I mean, you're not going to play the game and haven't played it, so why do you have to come here to complain about it when you don't even care about the game in the first place? If you played the game, and then complained about your experience of it, then fine. But you don't even play this game. So, what is the point exactly?

I don't jump around to games I never play just to complain about them. It's pointless and makes anything I say invalid cause I didn't even play it. It's just unnecessary drama that serves no purpose.
I only came into this topic to find out whether or not the game would have the possibility of including incest, simple as that. But I think you're right, it doesn't make sense for me to complain about repeated premises in a game that won't have incest. I'm going to look for incest games with repeated and boring premises to complain about lol

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
MC changing city to go to college, MC returning home after years (incest game) both are widely used, I've even complained in other topics focused on incest.
I'm going to assume you use multiple accounts on this site (I'll never understand why people do that), because based off your post history on this account, you haven't complained about incest at all. So, I can't say either way if you're right or wrong.

You know with a few adjustments to the script Olivia can be the mcs sister that's what I did.
Oh absolutely. You can make any game have incest if you know how to edit the script. Heck, you could even have NTR if you wanted, or remove a character you don't like, or just completely change everything. And if you're good at Photoshop as well, add/edit your own images. Customize the game however you want.

With an incest patch the game would please both sides and put an end to these discussions, just a little good will from the dev.
If the dev never intends to have incest, why would they bother making a patch for something they don't want? Has nothing to do with good will when it's not the direction the dev wants to take their game.

If a fan makes it, then sure. But don't expect the dev to provide support for something they don't want to do.

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
I'm going to assume you use multiple accounts on this site (I'll never understand why people do that), because based off your post history on this account, you haven't complained about incest at all. So, I can't say either way if you're right or wrong.
I've been using this site for years, but my old account was banned for some reason I don't know, this one is new.

• Hey there

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
If the dev never intends to have incest, why would they bother making a patch for something they don't want? Has nothing to do with good will when it's not the direction the dev wants to take their game.
The game is still in its infancy and perhaps not even the developer himself knows exactly what direction to take in the game, which is normal, but that's okay.

• Hey there

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
How many games have an actually "novel/unique" start? Even the top rated games on this site are all more or less "MC goes to new place/new scenario happens to them", even if one of the main draws of the game is the story/writing the intro's are still more or less "question posed about self/world, introduce characters making sure to show basic trait, have at least one (dream) scene to show off animation quality without hampering relationship stories"

This game is FAAAAAAR from the biggest offender of "copy pasting a start" imo the only "bad" part is the whole random characters on black background and even then this isnt the most copy paste version of that.

• Red Heart

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
There is an instance in the script where Olivia refers to Richards as Uncle Rich. When she referred to him as Mr. Rich prior.
Might not mean anything though.
Yeah, when you choose the ice cream over coffee or steak she says Uncle Rich instead. I think it is more of just her trying to fit in though, rather than a hint of incest. I mean, the MC is moving in with his Uncle, so he has familiarity already. Olivia has no one (except for the MC), so I think she is just trying to find her place and fit in the best she can.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, this one looks promising and the characters look very good, although Livia could improve, hence the humor is a 10, hence another negative point, apparently the MC needs to grow a spine, but since it's just the demonstration, I hope and improve that and some typos too, without further regards and move on DEV.

• Red Heart

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Pretty good start actually! Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

Also speaking as someone who likes proper incest games, not every game needs incest shoehorned into it man. If you aren't planning on making an incest game in the first place, just leave it out. One thing that really irks me is when a game tries to tell you two characters are family only for them to immediately fuck each other after the most basic "hey we are related and shouldn't be doing this" kind of dialogue imaginable. Shit sucks.

Tangent aside good luck on making your game, has potential for sure (y)

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote