Collection Video Nodu collection [2024-04-10] [nodusfm]

Jun 27, 2021
when is he gonna do Nessa animation again? He's just teasing us with pics and tests for like 2 years :HideThePain:
ps: if pixeldrain link to his first Nessa animation ever stops working just go to sankaku and get it

ForUandA

Oct 23, 2022
In this HMV, I saw a particular paizuri animation at the one minute mark, that seems like its from Nodu. I've checked around to find the animation, but had no luck. Would anyone know?

cynical_blender

Aug 25, 2020
In this HMV, I saw a particular paizuri animation at the one minute mark, that seems like its from Nodu. I've checked around to find the animation, but had no luck. Would anyone know?
yeah it's from Nodu but it's a cropped w.i.p.from 2 years ago that he never really followed up on. iirc it was supposed to be from AegisXYou2 but once again, seems like something he abandoned. (its last mention was December 31st, 2022)

Reactions: ForUandA

ForUandA

Oct 23, 2022
yeah it's from Nodu but it's a cropped w.i.p.from 2 years ago that he never really followed up on. iirc it was supposed to be from AegisXYou2 but once again, seems like something he abandoned. (its last mention was December 31st, 2022)
Would you happen to know where I can find the animated w.i p.? I've checked his Twitter and archive, but from what i'm seeing, they're all images.