• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
bruh I'm going to be clear if you want a compressed version you are asking in the wrong thread go to the search engine of the forum and look for a thread that makes compressions of games and make a request to compress the game there are people who do it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: is not so difficult
Okay, I came here from compression req thread, lmao. The game didn't even posted in games. :KEK:
Why it should be compressed even, lol?

• Haha
Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Okay, I came here from compression req thread, lmao. The game didn't even posted in games. :KEK:
Why it should be compressed even, lol?
because he has been asking for a conpressed version of the game for like 7 posts and no one paid attention to him so I just told him how to do it, although the game is here, the translation is finished, If ppl can't make a compression because this is not a posted game, then bad luck for him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: F4S1