Seeking netori (?) games

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
I'll agree that the best netori content I've had lately have been from similar services.

Although censors things unless you use a heavy dose of innuendos, they seem to be the best option for quality, in character responses.
there's also which allows for sex but with limits on how many generated replies you can make per day and not as good ai.

Then there's things like which so far seems to be the best option but which requires a bit more tinkering to get working and set up. Lots of solid free options (although the paid ones are generally better) and it's very easy to make custom characters and scenarios or download ones via sites like (I advise heavy use of filters when using sites like that though)
What do you recommend is best free ai service for a newbie. Havnt used any ai chat service yet for sex/rp stuff.

Aug 8, 2016
Honestly I think I would try out character ai and charstar to see if it's something you would be into.
after that I'd try silly tavern along with probably or
mancer is usually fine but can sometimes get a bit wonky with responses but has an unlimited free option.

open router I've found is usually better but it has some kind of cap but still fairly generous.
(you can easily just have both)

Silly tavern's discord would likely have better sources/guides to help you through it.

( it should be safe and what not, but I recommend using a vpn and a spare e-mail during stuff like this, for extra safety)

Last edited:
Reactions: r13p

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
there's also which allows for sex but with limits on how many generated replies you can make per day and not as good ai.
I tested this charstar.ai and was really bad - character.ai or is a lot better, even is better.
Well, thank you for the links ... it's fun to see the same character definitions and test them to see if they behave differently on different engines.