4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I came across another game yesterday thats not on this site called 'NTR Phone' its very similar in many ways. The UI, the the way the characters talk and act.. is this just a coincidence?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jstforme

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I came across another game yesterday thats not on this site called 'NTR Phone' its very similar in many ways. The UI, the the way the characters talk and act.. is this just a coincidence?
I really don't see any common points, like sure it's a phone format, other games do that too, but the writing is worse

Reactions: hhhhy

javifulgor

May 26, 2020
it's the first time I've tried to subscribe to a patreon, I refuse the payment like 5 times...
In the end I couldn't subscribe, I hope I won't show up with no money on my card tomorrow:LOL:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Is there any specific number of endings or routes you have in mind?
Absolutely not. I admit that when I started this project, it was with the goal of a small, linear game. But all that feedback made me reconsider that, and now, I'm basically back to the drawing board story wise.

But I have a few small ideas already. I'd love a "perfect" ending, in which both enjoy the lifestyle un the purest way. A Netorare / Corrupted ending (that is not forced on any player). Maybe a pregnancy one...

Le Stag
Yeah, and what other fetishes and kinks you want to explore in your game?
EVERYTHING!!!

I'd love for it to be an exhaustive list of all the kinks you could enjoy in this kind of situation. So expect anything from "casual regular sex" to "gang bang ending in a bukkake, and asking the MC to cleanup", with everything in between.

All of that with clear communication, in order for the player to enjoy whatever they want, without being forced into anything (except if you communicate "let's go, force me into anything", obviously).

Sep 22, 2021
One of the better games to come out recently. Small pet peeves/suggestions though:

Add a way to speed up gameplay. Sometimes the responses are just way too slow.

Some other functions of a phone. What if the girls had instagram pages that they posted stuff on? Could be a great corruption arc of your GF posting more and more risque stuff, posts with other guys etc. Also guys sexually harassing her in the comments.

Also a manual save feature would be great. The autosave is kind of annoying.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
The new version is on kemono party btw

Edit: so, I noticed a bug or two related to the save system : the stat points don't get saved, so if you end a chapter, close the game, and then continue playing, some stats are reset to 0
Also, I had a question : what purpose will Tara serve? Still 0 messages and barely mentioned since the beginning

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: WoodyGB and aordd69

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
Absolutely not. I admit that when I started this project, it was with the goal of a small, linear game. But all that feedback made me reconsider that, and now, I'm basically back to the drawing board story wise.

But I have a few small ideas already. I'd love a "perfect" ending, in which both enjoy the lifestyle un the purest way. A Netorare / Corrupted ending (that is not forced on any player). Maybe a pregnancy one...
Love to hear this, one or a few routes is much better than a game stuck in development hell for years IMO, though so long as the baseline is laid with the main route, you can work on as many routes as you'd like, god knows i wont complain about more good content ;)

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
Routs is good and all but I personally really hate rout locking. It makes the game feel artificial and linear. What you could do is let the player choose where gf is going to spend her time. Like morning go work at bar and at night work at night club. The you could have gym events if players choose to go to gym etc. rout locking sucks.

Reactions: bagre1 and elMeno88
Sep 22, 2021
Speed up option is in the latest version.

An Instagram-like, with more and more risque pictures, is already planned.

I think I'll overhaul saving for the next version, with a more traditional system. The current one causes too many issues.
You have the biggest of cocks.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
EVERYTHING!!!

I'd love for it to be an exhaustive list of all the kinks you could enjoy in this kind of situation. So expect anything from "casual regular sex" to "gang bang ending in a bukkake, and asking the MC to cleanup", with everything in between.

All of that with clear communication, in order for the player to enjoy whatever they want, without being forced into anything (except if you communicate "let's go, force me into anything", obviously).
I'm impressed by your enthusiasm!

Let me then suggest some potential routes and "kinky" branches. If any of this suits your project, it will make me happy, if not, then it’s okay too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Le Stag
Please let me know what do you think? Does any of this appeal to you too?
Anyway keep up the good work! I wish you joy on the path of creation and a good luck!

Last edited:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020

EVERYTHING!!!

I would love a route where the mc would just share gf with close friends, like the sharing is contained in a close friend group shit. Maybe mc befriends nathan and he just shares gf with him and a few other friends. I'd like it to feel like just a fun thing that the couple do with their friends and maybe a route where we can have her get pregnant with one of them accidentally or planned. I think a route focused on close friend groups would bring more emotion and drama to the story plus if its just a couple of characters you could focus more on fleshing out there personalities giving each character a somewhat unique feel to them rather than just a random guy that we will never interact with again and just doesn't bring enough emotion to the story in my opinion.

I feel like I've played too many games where it just devolves into a fuckfest and most of the time character emotions, feelings, and personalities just frankly disappears in those games and it just devolves into the gf fucking everything. So multiple routes is good but I would caution you into doing too many routes because I've seen too many devs get overwhelmed with too much work which then leads to burnout andoften times leads to the game getting put on hold, updates getting slower that sometimes it would take a year(exaggeration) for an update or worse case scenario, abandoned but at the same time I would really like for you to follow what you want to do and do them at your own phase because at the end of the day this is your game, your story, your creation. All we could really provide is just opinions, some advice, and support( financial support for those who could afford to give money).

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes