4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I can't seem to find the full screen to window setting. Any help?
For some unity games you can leave fullscreen modus by pressing alt+enter and resize the window with the mouse cursor by holding left click.
On other games you can create and edit a shortcut to the game.exe by adding command lines to it.
Place the arguments at the end of the 'Target' field.
As an example:
Right click on shortcut and press on properties.
Target line at the end should look like this->
"...\...\NetorasePhone-0.5.1\Netorase Phone.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0

Reactions: Barking at the Moon
Oct 21, 2021
For some unity games you can leave fullscreen modus by pressing alt+enter and resize the window with the mouse cursor by holding left click.
On other games you can create and edit a shortcut to the game.exe by adding command lines to it.
Place the arguments at the end of the 'Target' field.
As an example:
"...\...\NetorasePhone-0.5.1\Netorase Phone.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0
Thank you!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
This is actually pretty well done, certainly one of the better phone-games out there and one that properly feels "phone-ish", one of the few cases were I think not doing it in renpy was smart considering little the features used to make it feel more like a real phone thing. Also liking that you can decide on a route to go, proper cuck or dom that likes to let users use his girl, yeah, nice nice (even if it is just fluff and the things that happen are the essentially the same :D) :3
Hope to see the GF become a bit more humiliating maybe on the one full-cuck-path over time ;3
Only critique really is that the MC could have a bit more varied/longer messages, make it feel a bit move like a conversation at times, but its a minor thing.

Lookin forward to seeing more.

Last edited:

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Doesn't this game have any animations? I have only gotten pictures so far? Great game though! Some video texts would make it hotter ;)

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes