4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

ReyReiner8

May 1, 2024
XPA50o.jpg

Overview:
Netorase Phone is an adult visual novel about exploring your sexual fantasies with your girlfriend.
The story is told through text messages and pictures, by talking with the various characters.
The game focuses on Netorase / Hotwifing, with mutual consent and respect between all involved parties.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-16
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: Le Stag -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

MgUqXD.jpg 301zGK.jpg Captura de pantalla (637).png

Last edited by a moderator:

DiePuppe

Nov 15, 2020
Ay it's not a bad proof of concept, still a bit early to rate objectively imo.

I'm not exactly an AI art enthusiast but it still looks pretty cute, the aesthetic is quite pleasing, works well with the nice interface too.

A couple things that I feel could be improved on:

- Adding an option to set the texting speed slower or faster, with possibly a "typing now" icon. With all the one sentence texts it felt a bit spammy.
- A bit of character development outside the netorase, make the couple more relatable and stuff.
- A bit more diversity and substance to the replies you get to choose. You get probably 15 messages for every 1 you send, not much of a conversation going on. Also, replying "Yes." and "[hot face emoji]" 10 times in a row gets old really fast.

Other than that it's pretty good, for once the writing in these sort of texting games wasn't unbearable.

Can't wait to see where this is going, hoping for a good bit of corruption I have to admit

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
I play on my 75" in the livingroom and the game is way too small. I can't read the text.
Is there a way to make the game bigger?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: palmergames
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes