• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video najar collection [2023-12-11] [najar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020
Latest work also received a couple updates. One of them fixed the fact that as the video progresses, a black bar that extends the entire height of the video slowly appears from the left (lol)

Mirrors, since Kemono is still struggling: Pixeldrain -
:BootyTime:thanks

Seekerss

Aug 31, 2021
Latest work also received a couple updates. One of them fixed the fact that as the video progresses, a black bar that extends the entire height of the video slowly appears from the left (lol)

Mirrors, since Kemono is still struggling: Pixeldrain -
No x-ray?

luckyrod

Apr 11, 2024
Indeed, an enjoyable time that is quite satisfying. I don't follow Idolmaster much but I don't mind as he's really good with setting wholesome moods.

dandan233

Sep 30, 2022
could you do one for toru2? (the latest one)

...please? :HideThePain:
Sorry mate I don't have any voice file that sounds like Toru. You know what.. I actually tried to add voice to the first Toru video and then I heard her real CV from the game and realized the voice I added does not fit her at all lol but anyways, if you are interested in the first Toru video I made here you go

robotraptorbudda

Jul 19, 2023
Sorry mate I don't have any voice file that sounds like Toru. You know what.. I actually tried to add voice to the first Toru video and then I heard her real CV from the game and realized the voice I added does not fit her at all lol but anyways, if you are interested in the first Toru video I made here you go Audio added Toru
that still sick, thanks

maybe something like RJ01173424 or RJ01192069, the husky voice might fit

Elaina_Simp

Mar 13, 2022
fwiw ive collected all the 3rd party fandubs of najar's stuff that's out there afaik:

dubbed videos list (corresponding xrays also included):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a few could be missing that im dont know about

admittedly i dont actually know who did the sound work on these or where the sounds came from, most of them i got from the korean site arca.live, some from south-plus, some from rule34video, some from sankakucomplex

this also means quality varies a lot video by video, some have the sound sync up to the action, some dont

just my two cents hope folks enjoy
Seems like some of the files are missing from the list. Anyone have an archive of this?

Reactions: Nguyễn Ngọc Lam

robotraptorbudda

Jul 19, 2023
Seems like some of the files are missing from the list. Anyone have an archive of this?
seems like some expired due to not being downloaded anymore

reuploaded them into a new collection on pixeldrain (edit - and Uploadnow):

added a few i've found since then, full list:

obvs toru1 was by dandan233, rest are compiled from a variety of sources as before, quality varies, most i dont know where the audio is from

should be a total of 70 videos and 22.2GB

Last edited:

Elaina_Simp

Mar 13, 2022
seems like some expired due to not being downloaded anymore

reuploaded them into a new collection on pixeldrain (edit - and Uploadnow):
PIXELDRAIN

added a few i've found since then, full list:

obvs toru1 was by dandan233, rest are compiled from a variety of sources as before, quality varies, most i dont know where the audio is from

should be a total of 70 videos and 22.2GB
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes