• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Are long distance relationships avoidable? Well yes very easily but then this would just be a corruption story and correctly labeled without NTR.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
got a fatal error for some reason trying to access a file it doesn't have permission to access

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
This story is more rape/corruption/cheating focused, because of who the actual protagonist is. Its not "Literally" NTR, there is legit only ~8 times that even reference Kyousuke talking at all. Every other mention of him is saying "I'm a bad gf" etc etc. Unless you some how self insert'd as him in a female protagonist game.

And yes I actually analyzed this, I was curiously amused. Also, she does still enter the "tanned" stage later.

To be frank, this is a common trope by this circle, if you look at other games they basically use Female protagonist to literally avoid normal NTR tags, so the debate is moot. The most natural one would cheating, if any. Which would probably upset the Netori Defenders.

The other game examples would be "Can i make 100 friends?" - which has no "Bf", and "Haraminura" which has a husband in play.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes