• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes
Apr 23, 2018
Did you do this in the Part 3 Demo?

I tried using the %-based skills before (since I was running the PleasureWeak + PleasureLuka+Dark Claw sorcery to 1-shot 99% of the game including LoC) on this challenge, however back in Part 2 v2.41 it was still capped by the target's health (and unlike what you'd think, her actual health wasn't even breaking Billions; it's just that she's essentially immune to the damage she takes during that Challenge, so she won't die regardless of damage).

That implementation made sense so that you wouldn't just cheese this challenge by using %-based skills for the ultimate rewards.

Nah, she ain't even a 3/10 on scary scale, she's just pretty weak fap material imo. (But a solid Party member for a good chunk of the early-mid game, until getting the full superboss-party).
Yeah nope, I was still running the 2.41 version, I was not aware of the newer 3.0.0
Yesterday after having a good chuckle I downloaded the new version and slipped my save file in it and everything was then fine

Lil`Inuyasha

Nov 14, 2018
I've tried downloading the file multiple times from different websites, and I dunno why but I can't even get it to open on winrar. Keeps popping up a small message saying something along the lines of it either having an unknown format, or being damaged.

Is it something else entirely maybe? ...Or is there another site where we can download it from?

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
Is it something else entirely maybe? ...Or is there another site where we can download it from?
For others it works...for the most part. I don't think there are any problems with downloads..
An unstable internet connection could be the cause... especially on a phone. Or winrar is broken.
Also theres an option to do all by yourself. Seems unnecessary but might work?

Last edited:

Lil`Inuyasha

Nov 14, 2018
For others it works...for the most part. I don't think there are any problems with downloads..
An unstable internet connection could be the cause... especially on a phone. Or winrar is broken.
Also theres an option to do all by yourself. Seems unnecessary but might work?

I'll take your word for it and just stick with these download files then. As for the Internet issue, maybe it could've been that, had I not already attempted doing it like 3 times with as good an internet access as possible, so I highly doubt it.

Also, what do you mean do it all by myself? I'm not too sure on what you mean by that, sorry...

PS: Never mind, I managed to solve the issue by...just stop trying to open the Winrar file and instead extract the Data inside onto the Desktop. What a needless headache I gave myself :<

PPS: I got a bit into the game and see that some of the text, mainly for some pleasure attacks, are still in japanese. Any fix for that? If not, it's hardly the end of the world if the issue remains though.

Last edited:

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
You installed outdated mods. And evasion fix is not even for the demo and is on very old repo.
Yeah, correct you are, it seems. Fresh download shows 3.00, as it should've. Are there any safe mods that, maybe, you can recommend?

Like, I'd like to use as much quality fixing as I can. But now that I know about the outdated factor - I worry which mods work / are safe to use... and which are not. If anyone can clarify it would be appreciated.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, correct you are, it seems. Fresh download shows 3.00, as it should've. Are there any safe mods that, maybe, you can recommend?

Like, I'd like to use as much quality fixing as I can. But now that I know about the outdated factor - I worry which mods work / are safe to use... and which are not. If anyone can clarify it would be appreciated.
what mods do you have?

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
what mods do you have?
None at the moment. Thought I'd ask first. I'd use all the ones I installed before (there's just 3), if they'd work and won't pose problems.

I'm talking about uncensors from 3 different sources (REV IA, 211Ruders and Tibluedream), brown hair color edits in some scenes and the evasion fix (says that it takes default enemy accuracy from the 180% down to a reasonable 100%). I assume that, perhaps, the last one is the one you said that was outdated and potentially problematic (or not?)...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
None at the moment. Thought I'd ask first. I'd use all the ones I installed before (there's just 3), if they'd work and won't pose problems.

I'm talking about uncensors from 3 different sources (REV IA, 211Ruders and Tibluedream), brown hair color edits in some scenes and the evasion fix (says that it takes default enemy accuracy from the 180% down to a reasonable 100%). I assume that, perhaps, the last one is the one you said that was outdated and potentially problematic (or not?)...
The 3 Graphics mods are fine if you want to use them.

Evation fix is for 2.23 so dont use it even on 2.41

For any others, check first wiki's mod page if it is for version you have.

Reactions: Heissar

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I lost my 100% saves some time back... Could someone share theirs? I'd be fine with a fresh save with all companions unlocked too.
I have Full Save files (for Part1+2 v2.41) in my files on the blog post for the game , those might help you (includes full Strong Team pre-LoC and post-LoC for separate achievement in the upcoming Part 3)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Orte

Jun 23, 2018
Can someone help? i have the 3.0 demo with the mod to access LOC, but the blacksmith is missing, i tryed searching the wiki or forums but finded only a reddit post that no one answered, is there a switch or a varible that can make her spawn or something? thank you, kind soul who can help :)

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Can someone help? i have the 3.0 demo with the mod to access LOC, but the blacksmith is missing, i tryed searching the wiki or forums but finded only a reddit post that no one answered, is there a switch or a varible that can make her spawn or something? thank you, kind soul who can help :)
Try and delete the mod first than see if she comes back to check if it's a mod issue

Orte

Jun 23, 2018
Try and delete the mod first than see if she comes back to check if it's a mod issue
Soo, the mod is a modded map file that i apply using the one click patcher, i tryed deleting it by restoring the original map file but i just loose the access to LOC, when i try to access it i just get the message, that loc is unnaviable in the trial version '' 3.00 '' :(

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
Hey i played MGQParadox in the Past and i remember there was a mod that made capturing girls a 100% chance, im pretty sure i found it here on the forum but i cant seem to find it again, is there still a mod around to do that or a way to increase the chance to 100% on another way?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey i played MGQParadox in the Past and i remember there was a mod that made capturing girls a 100% chance, im pretty sure i found it here on the forum but i cant seem to find it again, is there still a mod around to do that or a way to increase the chance to 100% on another way?
I know Ilias will probably send me to the Sealed Sinner's Prison for this but...

The 100 percent monster girl pick-up recruitment mod should be called the PUA mod. Luka Stud is such an "Alpha" that it's no longer about the monster girls, but rather the stud who can get ANY girl to uproot herself to travel with a traveling stranger/ spend all day maintaining his literal castle. This is a TRUE hero that TOPS succubi :cool:

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes