Fuyuppe

Oct 21, 2023
How to fix this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 61, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument: u'C:\\Users\\????\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent\\MilfsPlaza2022.new'

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
They have answered a lot of questions on their itch. io page.
WOW looks like scam, adding extra content only avaliable in Steam verison forcing people who support them on SubscribeStar to pay again. And at the same time scam Steam users from timely updates paywalling them by subscription.

Also the game is grindy af and there is no incest because whole plot based about MC being milf husband's brother. Changing names just makes story to be even more stupid, than it is now :FacePalm:
Like incest was definitly planned at some point where mc sometimes calls milf mom, but it's clear plot was butchered to leave no option for typical name change mod because characters dosen't act like they are close at all.

Well, this is what you expect from Texic really. His webcomics had roughly the same level of stupidity in character interactions, great art though.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
WOW looks like scam, adding extra content only avaliable in Steam verison forcing people who support them on SubscribeStar to pay again. And at the same time scam Steam users from timely updates paywalling them by subscription.

Also the game is grindy af and there is no incest because whole plot based about MC being milf husband's brother. Changing names just makes story to be even more stupid, than it is now :FacePalm:
Like incest was definitly planned at some point where mc sometimes calls milf mom, but it's clear plot was butchered to leave no option for typical name change mod because characters dosen't act like they are close at all.

Well, this is what you expect from Texic really. His webcomics had roughly the same level of stupidity in character interactions, great art though.
how grindy are we talking about here? I had this game in the backlog I just dont like starting games with lots of updates. I thought this was a visual novel so I did not expect any grind.

neostenchris

Jan 5, 2018
how grindy are we talking about here? I had this game in the backlog I just dont like starting games with lots of updates. I thought this was a visual novel so I did not expect any grind.
"Grinding" = hold down CTRL key to fast forward any animations, pick up trash in the park, earn some cash and find drugs, sell the drugs in front of the store. Rinse and repeat for a few days. Do this for about 10 minutes and you have enough money to get through the entire storyline.

lolman94

Jul 22, 2018
For people who wants an easy gallery unlock for 1.0.7d make a ".rpy" file in the "game" folder with this inside:

Python:
init 999:
    python hide:
        mp.gallery = gallery_images_list

You can also just type this in the console but it resets after closing the game:

mp.gallery = gallery_images_list

This might work in future versions but I cannot make any guarantees about it.

P.S Some scenes in the gallery might not show all options when you replay the whole scene when done this way.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes