Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Shame the DLC seems to be broken, can't walk in the gym.
Tried clicking, WASD, Arrow Keys, Num Pad, nothing :cry:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Tip: turn off "training animation" in the settings menu to make your life so much easier.

Aug 27, 2023
Title is misleading. The links provided for the game don't contain DLC. You have to download the DLC separately and manually put it in the game. Someone has provided a link on one of the pages here, but apparently it's broken. You can access the gym but can't move around when inside regardless of whether you use point and click, WASD (like you are supposed to), arrow keys, controller whatever. Nothing works.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
is there any more content with miki? just the 3 poses? i already did her quest

Henk001

May 6, 2020
Can also confirm the WASD or any other key doesnt work with the DLC gym part. Can the people who do not have this issue perhaps post what type of keyboard/lang they have setup in windows? I'm guessing its broken for a certain type of setup (I use the 101 international)

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Some things not mentioned in the game or just don't make sense;
  • All characters have hidden max level caps, you'll get no warning, levels just don't increase if you train.
  • If you raise a girls affection to 80 you can do a mission (combat). If you win you get an helpful item and a free clone of the girl with ridiculously high stats and level cap. Don't spend money on recruiting someone with high force/power/charm, these are just freebies an a lot better. If you have any two of them you can steamroll all combat encounters, I completed all on day 8.
  • In combat it seems better to hit a bumper first, speed and damage go waaay up and you can't really predict what happens after two boinks anyways.
  • During flyer-ing you can launch all you characters at the same time, no need to wait. There is a time limit go go go.
  • Minion upgrades are not worth it in the beginning, better save money and buy better ones later, even then they are mostly a money sink for if you bought everything else already.
  • If you get a girl drunk you can date-rape her, but the positions are limited unless your favorability is high.
  • On day 5 you get automation for running your business, just grit your teeth untill then.
  • The "main menu" isn't the main menu button, it just gives you a bunch of extra options. Don't be afraid to push it.
  • If you use training options a predetermined amount of times they will level up, this will make them ludicrously more expensive and provide additional points in other categories that don't make much sense.
  • There is a deadline to reach a total accumulated income, but it is easily manageable. Not like other Japanese games where it is next to impossible, I could do it and I am terrible.
  • If you start to lose just rage-quit. Some fights cannot be done a second time.
  • DLC has to be installed manually, can be downloaded in this thread. But controls seem broken, I have already tried a lot of compatibility options, other keyboard/controller, Japanese locale emulator etc. Even the on-screen keyboard doesn't work.

Last edited:

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
Of course the DLC doesn't work, the link is to a previous version that you can get from svscomics.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Some things not mentioned in the game or just don't make sense;
  • All characters have hidden max level caps, you'll get no warning, levels just don't increase if you train.
  • If you raise a girls affection to 80 you can do a mission (combat). If you win you get an helpful item and a free clone of the girl with ridiculously high stats and level cap. Don't spend money on recruiting someone with high force/power/charm, these are just freebies an a lot better. If you have any two of them you can steamroll all combat encounters, I completed all on day 8.
  • In combat it seems better to hit a bumper first, speed and damage go waaay up and you can't really predict what happens after two boinks anyways.
  • During flyer-ing you can launch all you characters at the same time, no need to wait. There is a time limit go go go.
  • Minion upgrades are not worth it in the beginning, better save money and buy better ones later, even then they are mostly a money sink for if you bought everything else already.
  • If you get a girl drunk you can date-rape her, but the positions are limited unless your favorability is high.
  • On day 5 you get automation for running your business, just grit your teeth untill then.
  • The "main menu" isn't the main menu button, it just gives you a bunch of extra options. Don't be afraid to push it.
  • If you use training options a predetermined amount of times they will level up, this will make them ludicrously more expensive and provide additional points in other categories that don't make much sense.
  • There is a deadline to reach a total accumulated income, but it is easily manageable. Not like other Japanese games where it is next to impossible, I could do it and I am terrible.
  • DLC has to be installed manually, can be downloaded in this thread. But controls seem broken, I have already tried a lot of compatibility options, other keyboard/controller, Japanese locale emulator etc. Even the on-screen keyboard doesn't work.
Good tips but you have to mention the most important feature: Oyakodon!

If you want to see the sweet mother-daughter loving, you have do the following steps.
- Install one of the big rooms and have two beds in it.
- Manually put both mother and daughter in that room when they arrive.
- Lust up one of the pair and start sexing.
- Change position during sex and the other should get a icon to start threesome scenes
- Try changing who you start with. Different dialogues are there depending on if you were working on the mother or the daughter.
- Not sure about the affection stats you need. I was able to get the scene after I finished the daughter's quest but did not start the mother's.
- Enjoy! I know I did!

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes