turt547

Jun 30, 2017
Nope. Ignoring restrictions (I presume you mean stat needs and similar) or changing decisions can easily cause all kinds of trouble with the way variables and flags are intertwined and will break your save. Maybe once the game is finished somebody can do some stuff without breaking the game, but for now you are on your own, except for some singular console commands (to be found in the thread using the search engine) for individual hiccups - and always with the risk that it will break your save. The game is basically set up to be played in order (with the individual storylines) and won't like it if you try to skip parts.
I get that. Just sucks since there are so many path you can take.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
About Android ports..... here is an older version of full game without downloader

Maybe you guys who want a android version can try installing this, and then copy the game folder from a latest PC version and overwrite the files on the phone(pad)

I didn't try this method myself, if it doesn't work, try unrpa the pc version, and try overwrite again.

Reactions: TuVieja22

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
About Android ports..... here is an older version of full game without downloader
Google Drive

Maybe you guys who want a android version can try installing this, and then copy the game folder from a latest PC version and overwrite the files on the phone(pad)

I didn't try this method myself, if it doesn't work, try unrpa the pc version, and try overwrite again.
The problem is the game is too big now. If I remember the downloader is used to bypass a size limit to the apk.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Feb 9, 2023
So from what I'm reading there is no longer an android version of this game available?

Does anyone know where I can find an older version?

Last edited:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Where is our hero with the latest update of the game??
I have bought it on steam but i wanna play with reona, amy and kat!!

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes