• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Love & Sex Second Base Gallery Unlocker [universal] [OEJ]

blackspectre

Dec 27, 2017
I think you need to finish the game at least once without using cheats to unlock the button for gallery, same with start + button.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I think you need to finish the game at least once without using cheats to unlock the button for gallery, same with start + button.
If that's the case use this ng+; unlock save
So... Installed it.

I don't see anything different. plz help.
No really, how to access the gallery?
Dude, what?

I don't have this and I have the latest version.
I just downloaded 24.4.0a and there is NO Gallery button on the main menu and putting the "class_gallery.rpy" file in the game folder does not add it either. So unless it's unlocked through progression, not really sure what's going on.
If you need to complete the game at least once to get the Gallery then use this save
Use this ng+ unlock save load it then wait 1 hour
Make sure you turn on Endless Pregnancy in options before loading it

lumi07

Dec 20, 2023
thanks finally got it working i was puting the save MG+ in the wrong folder when i clicked on game i saw another save folder put it there and went to page 9 in game and saw the save file loaded it and now i have new game plus+ and the gallary also manage to unlock dev mode with other mods so from the start they all are at 100% and all have slave callers on so yes this is still working on update 24.4.0b