looking for a blender cow suit asset like the one in Mr.Strauz's rendering

Cherryboyhunter

Jul 19, 2022
Hi, I'm learning blender lately and I've been looking for a clothing asset like the one in Mr.Strauz's cowgirl ashley renders but I cant find any. Appreciated if anyone knows where to find the whole set or something simlar. Also does anyone know how he gets the model to look so good? I cant tell if his model is just really detailed or if I'm missing something. Thanks! sample_7c90f8b12032f7284121d7996976af03.jpg

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
since you're learning blender, seems like super easy to make it yourself.

select polygons on your character's skin, duplicate them, add a cow texture material and suit is done. for the collar enable snap to surface and extrude an edge around the neck, give thickness, model some crap for the buckle, and mats and done. for bell extrude a circle, give thickness, add mats and done. buttplug is pretty much the same as bell.

Reactions: Cherryboyhunter

Cherryboyhunter

Jul 19, 2022
since you're learning blender, seems like super easy to make it yourself.

select polygons on your character's skin, duplicate them, add a cow texture material and suit is done. for the collar enable snap to surface and extrude an edge around the neck, give thickness, model some crap for the buckle, and mats and done. for bell extrude a circle, give thickness, add mats and done. buttplug is pretty much the same as bell.
Oh wow tysm! Appreciate that I’ll go try it.