Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Not bad, like the expression and pose, but I'd turn on the denoiser.

You mean other than ttrick version? He posted it above, unless you're looking for something lighterweight.
Oh it's actually on the first page, huh, I heard that the dev didn't share the duf files so I thought it wouldn't be on here.
Guess I was wrong.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh it's actually on the first page, huh, I heard that the dev didn't share the duf files so I thought it wouldn't be on here.
Guess I was wrong.
unfortunately he hasnt shared Alex or Emily yet.... but I'm 80% sure Emily is some combination of Annabelle and a Bluejaunte skin.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Only assets for Ann I can't figure out are:

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Emrys/Misc/PBM-E3DFemaleAnatomy.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/kaluma/LeLick-Morphs/Nose_1.dsf NVM, I found it

Reactions: fred9320

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I found a character who is almost identical to her, then I added a particular hair and freckles. I'll get back to you in a bit.

Ok the character I found is Bex, a derivative morph of Teen Josie 8. You can mess with the sliders to get her how you want.

I actually found her after I'd worked from another character.

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 16.48.10.png

Reactions: BlackClaws

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Party Time.png

After discovering Ann was hiding a twin sister and MiLF mom, I couldn't help but spike the bottles of booze I brought with me.
I wasn't allowed to drink of course, I needed to a clear head, what with all the fucking I'd be doing.
I wonder if Chris would want to help me out?

Reactions: Mount Parnassus