ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
If you mean when Jessy talked to MC and then Tracy at the motel, then yes, they are still there.

Your brain may be remembering that I removed some that depicted what was happening to her as Jessy told her story.

I did that after a shit storm erupted because some thought Jessy looked too young in the images. It's all subjective. Just as many thought they were fine.

That was very early on and my rig at that time was a potato. Even at lower quality, rendering an image could take as much as an hour. I pulled the images rather than taking the time to re-render them making Jessy look older.
okay that calms me down.. i was really freaking out.. here :eek: so i remember correctly then... there where renders where she was on the sofa and JD was getting close to her...

yeah well its f95 ofc there will be shit storms for every little thing... could be because it could be considered NTR bla bla bla... but her looking too young? O.O

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That was very early on and my rig at that time was a potato. Even at lower quality, rendering an image could take as much as an hour. I pulled the images rather than taking the time to re-render them making Jessy look older.
Just to kill the cat curiosity. Do plan on Re-render them at the time you rework chapter 1?
Also, and that will kill the cat if the previous one didn't, do you have an estimate for the next release? If not, then not.
Now going to fortify my house in case some of you come looking for me.:LOL:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Just to kill the cat curiosity. Do plan on Re-render them at the time you rework chapter 1?
Also, and that will kill the cat if the previous one didn't, do you have an estimate for the next release? If not, then not.
Now going to fortify my house in case some of you come looking for me.:LOL:
Yes, I had them on the list of renders to redo when I remaster the early episodes. (y)

You're safe on the second question, it doesn't bug me to be asked, but I don't have an estimate.

Besides, I wouldn't give one unless I knew 100%, I could meet it.

I know damn well as soon as I gave one, something would take a shit. :poop:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did that after a shit storm erupted because some thought Jessy looked too young in the images. It's all subjective. Just as many thought they were fine.
well she still looks too young to steam's eyes.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes