3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
So I understand that only Jessie has an optional NTR route with her BF.
Now it would be logical that her BF makes a move on every female in the house if given the opportunity, so I wonder if DEV also had that idea or just have him stick only to Jessie?
What do you think? and be honest with yourself given this game has a main mc that we can only play with. I swear, we need a redundancy jar...
Brother we gave you an inch why're you trying to take the whole mile

1715641947686.jpeg

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
dev can you make addison just a little shorter to be the same height as the other sisters and return addison back to normal

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Height, size, change, Addison, tall

To be clear on the height change by the dev. Addison is still short, and the shortest. The dev is not making Addison tall. The change is more of a relative change in sprite compared to the other characters.

I don't like the reason for the change either but the dev felt like they needed to take the precaution. I don't like it but I understand.

Aug 12, 2019
oh man, height change? i saw this in the updates and was like 'hey, content!' still wasnt intent on playing it cuz last i checked a couple months ago there's still very little here but man... this is gonna be a looooong dev process huh...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Each character has both a submissive and dominant route, and has a list of kinks that their route plays into both in general and specific. check the itch for that
Does that mean you plan to have different dialogue for both routes, or different scenes altogether for both routes? Or both...:LOL:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to remain on topic and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 40+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, avoid debating the dev's choices regarding characters' sizes, throwing insults/attacks at each others or simply abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

If you desire to pursue said behaviour, take it to private messages or the off-topic section.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.
That's my boy! This was getting out of hand for such a small reason, do wish you could've kept some of the comments for reflective feedback though.

Reactions: P3zz0

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Does that mean you plan to have different dialogue for both routes, or different scenes altogether for both routes? Or both...:LOL:
a mix of both depending on the scene, most of the early scenes just have different dialogue, but in many of the later scenes, the relation will be so fundamentally different they will need more than just dialogue differences

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
A bit too early to make a proper review but I think this has potential, really like the femboy and muscle aunt addition to the usual incest troupe. Usually not something I comment on, but I honestly think some scenes (mom massage most notably) could really benefit from some animation.

Reactions: burke5

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Haven't been following this since it came out but I'm interested is this game still without any sound (background music and SE) like those tone deaf movies in 1920?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i am liking this one so far. i usually dont prefer to ren'py games since its usually barely immersive and its difficult to discern good ones without investing time into them but this one is a decent game. Story driven ren'py games are quite less in comparison to slop content ren'py games and there's even much less story driven incest games. So i am glad i found this. The art style in this one really drew my attention.
The last good ren'py incest game i played wa insexual awakening and clarissa's character is compelling me to hope that ill this one will have the same sort of story that the twins in the other game had, Linda's character is sort of anticipating since it is implied in the early story that her cold and hard 'heart' melts down in a more loving one or her character turns from the currently frustrated milf to a loving mommy type gf and that would be really interesting for me to see in any kind of character not just a mom or sister.
There's also Addison who despite being so cute in their attitude and appearance is supposed to be the brother of our protagonist, which is a bit disappointing at a glance but thankfully there's an option to switch their gender and sex and while this may work a bit there are a few moments when the immersion into this character is broken like one of the first typos i saw was referring to them as a 'pin-dick' despite having switched them into a female sister. So it needs a bit off careful writing needed to be done to make their character immersive.
Lastly, Jessie's story is sort of unpleasant for my tastes because of the blatant ntr warning on her storyline, so i dont have many thoughts for her yet.
So far, my favorite character is clarissa so ill be eagerly awaiting her story.

Reactions: OwlBeer

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
That's my boy! This was getting out of hand for such a small reason, do wish you could've kept some of the comments for reflective feedback though.
You are more than welcome :BootyTime:
You are strongly encouraged to discuss the update and subsequent changes as long as it remain productive and respectful. The thread was sanitised due to how out of hand it got, but we certainly do not want you guys to feel like we are discouraging you from debating and exchanging opinions in a civilised and proper manner.
Stay based

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes