Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Puh, i come here from time to time and see it is still not finished. Adding this, rework that etc etc. Soon overblown with everything. Devolp is now...4 years ? i know she want to earn money from patreons but she could finish that game and announce the next one.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, Patreon got his claws on Swegabe this time, we will see what happens next.Hope, he can put a solution on it, if not, well, I suppose Subscribestar would be an option.Check the patreon link if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JL5

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
You're right Yotetar. God damnit RIP Gabe's patreon, Substar really is the only option now, hope she's able to get on there quickly cause the timing couldn't be worse.

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
So, I played a 25 hour's in this game and I dunno what to say, too much grind in my opinion, this is all what I can say, the story is pretty cool, I enjoyed play the storyline but... I used save redactor to make a money and use dynamite in battle's where enemy had a level higher than my. Ah, I almost forgot, this series of game have a somekind of wiki or something else?
there is a wiki but it is not updated. And yes, the game is pretty grindy but not too hard.

firebolt126

Jul 17, 2021
Yes, it includes the previous chapters. There is no standalone chapter 2 or 3. And once 4 is completed it will just be the full game, followed by a "Golden Edition" which is typically the final build including reported bugfixes and etc.
I haven't check back on this game in years, probably since eps 2. So are you saying there is 1 more episode to go since it's version 3.23?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
It's over for us, without Patreon there will be no money for the cosplayers, in a decade the game should be finished...
Oh I just realized Gabe will probably have to go into overdrive putting out good main story content to bring new people in wherever they go next, either that or they run out of money and cant commission sparrow or sethxzoe and the progress hits a wall. If SethXZoe ever stops giving us art for the international version I think that's the day when I'm done with this game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1715930997687.png
And there it is. There is no way a monster rape bestiality game could stay on Patreon for long with their new rules.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
I haven't check back on this game in years, probably since eps 2. So are you saying there is 1 more episode to go since it's version 3.23?
Initially there was supposed to be 3 episodes, AKA three major chapters of the story. It was like this for LoQO 2. During development of Origin the creator decided to do 4 episodes. Episode 1-3 wrapped up in about 2 years each, (2015, 2017, 2019) and this final update has been in the works since then. Iirc Gabe said the story was supposed to finish up last year but nope lol

I think at this point the "episode" numbering is mostly superficial and it's in a classic perpetual update process like most games you find on these forums.

Murew

Apr 27, 2017
played it around 3.12b or 3.16 looong time ago so dont remember exactly. is there more/new/changed significant content to play now in 3.23 ?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes