Fan Art Laura: Lustful Secrets: Fan Art

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The extra morphs on Laura & Emma, but if the base model is correct to start with? Wish all the info for all of them was there and confirmed lol. Seems it was all posted 2017 but never been updated, which is a shame.... I love making netorare fanart and if the game has that content its a bonus for me. Posted netorare fanart in fanart pages for games that don't have it normally and well the response is so mixed lol... Any help would be muchly appreciated, once I know for sure then I'd share the final duf I'd make so its easier for others to enjoy making cool art of this great game!
That Christmas special was what got me hooked! Short sharp and just full of netorare!
I think you are misreading the OP. This thread was created on March 15, 2023... not some time in 2017. As for editing and adding more information about the characters, no one has posted any new information to incorporate. Feel free to share information you figure out or what you try.

As for the information I did supply, no, none of it is official. All of it is just me looking at game images and trying to find matching assets.

Reactions: Obranyi