RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Since that digression to Ghoul x Ghoulah was removed, I would like to make it known again that I am not accepting assistance from Darkstone606.

Also, I finally updated to v1.12, and previous version patches will soon be removed to prevent confusion.

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Awesome! I'm super thankful to see you're still going strong on the updates! And probably for the best you translate it on your own and not have help, especially since I couldn't understand half of what Darkstone was saying in his posts.:LOL:

Reactions: starfire566

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
may i ask how do you translate this game? is it extracting the words file by using tools and change them? and is it possible for u to translate faster if u get another language of this game?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i mean,
may i ask how do you translate this game? is it extracting the words file by using tools and change them? and is it possible for u to translate faster if u get another language of this game?
i kinda got a c language of this that almost got everything translated, about 3% is not (those were just sentence that doesn't matter), and i almost complete the after story. thats y i am asking

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
i mean,

i kinda got a c language of this that almost got everything translated, about 3% is not (those were just sentence that doesn't matter), and i almost complete the after story. thats y i am asking
no idea what you mean, but no, i won't translate faster if i have another language of the game.
i'll have to translate from that language to english still, and since i have less knowledge of that language,
I'll be forced to rely on machine for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: starfire566
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote