Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'd imagined the same possibility but that Beth cucks MC due to being a lousy lay & then starts banging Brian with the wife. :KEK:

"I now declare you king of the cucks."
View attachment 3659039
I was thinking this might be a possibility in the future, hope it isn't the case, I don't like how it feels when it seems theres no "win" route in these games, or it is a temporary win only to later pull the rug from under you. I'm expecting this to be the case with the girl in the bar, shes pretty ominous when you finish doing her.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I was thinking this might be a possibility in the future, hope it isn't the case, I don't like how it feels when it seems theres no "win" route in these games, or it is a temporary win only to later pull the rug from under you. I'm expecting this to be the case with the girl in the bar, shes pretty ominous when you finish doing her.
There is definitely going to be a "win" route --- though I expect that there are going to be a number of different definitions of what "winning" looks like.

If you are rooting for the couple, there will definitely be a more traditional end where they stay together. There may be a couple of different ways to get there that don't necessarily always require both parties to stay monogamous the whole time.

There will also be some other endings for those who prefer some of the other routes.

I haven't mapped out the exact routes all the way to the end yet. I do want to do it sooner rather than later, though, so that I can plan accordingly to develop both of the games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dnds and GamerDaddy

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Oh, I never suggested or even imagined this would be the only route on the Beth path. The game itself isn't even laid out like that and I'm not sure how it seemed like that's what I was saying. Just thought it could be one funny possibility depending on your MC's choices & effort of "performance".

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh, I never suggested or even imagined this would be the only route on the Beth path. The game itself isn't even laid out like that and I'm not sure how it seemed like that's what I was saying. Just thought it could be one funny possibility depending on your MC's choices & effort of "performance".
I don't mean to imply it was what you were saying, its just when you mentioned it, it was something that came to mind. I just hope we can do as much cheating and hiding it as she can do too, instead of it being something like oh she caught you game over or shes gonna start doing it too (which is completely fair, but still gameplaywise feels like getting punished for doing something other than a route with her). Also I can see dev started adding text related to pregnancy, hope it might be something in the future, and not ending only. Would also be nice if we could convince her to stop taking pills or get the other girls pregnant too, but wishful thinking.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

mario59

May 7, 2024
I see a lot of comments, I don't like it. But in my opinion about Mc, I think he has a problem with my diagnosis (ejaculation - precosis) and torso so that he can at least heal himself and surprise his wife... a duo with crystal and bete ochala...what a blessing.I really wanted to see his wife being kept at home and watching mc fuck many women in front of him before telling her to go to hell. because I think she's a slutty bitch, who cheats on him for pure pleasure.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes