4.20 star(s) 257 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished the current version and.... God Dammit, I want more. The mature and I can say gruesome theme, the erotism, character development etc... is a rollercoaster of emotions that I may say grounded to reality. This is one of those games where I am glad I don't see sex every few minutes, where I see a story that makes you want to read more, that makes you invested into it. Thank you dev for giving us this gem of a VN, and thank you for being transparent with the updates and everything. Please take care of yourself, personal life always takes priority.
well in a few weeks you can play more :)

Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Is this a mod to the game or just screen wallpapers? I do appreciate the fact that you used them. That was some of my early fanart of Charlotte. It's a younger version of her.
Here is the original set if anybody is interested. It's been about two years since I did these.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Indeed Charlotte is the second most beautiful Lloyd. Hmm I wonder who is the most beautiful?
Suzi obviously... (trick question if she asks you that, your life is in danger... So... That's the right answer, whatever you think, at least she will be shocked and you live little longer... Then run... (Your run will prolong your life, at least few seconds.) You will not outrun her anyway...

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Suzi obviously... (trick question if she asks you that, your life is in danger... So... That's the right answer, whatever you think, at least she will be shocked and you live little longer... Then run... (Your run will prolong your life, at least few seconds.) You will not outrun her anyway...
I... I have to second this.... Suzi is the most beautiful.... that if you still want to live after.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Is this a mod to the game or just screen wallpapers? I do appreciate the fact that you used them. That was some of my early fanart of Charlotte. It's a younger version of her.
I changed the backgrounds in the game (main menu, game menu, preferences, etc.) because they are, in my opinion, the best arts Charlotte that exists. I saved this to disk a long time ago and couldn't find it again in the Fan Art topic that's why I didn't give the author's nickname. If this is your ... congratulations and I will write again, The best 3 arts Charlotte.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 6pak2go

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I changed the backgrounds in the game (main menu, game menu, preferences, etc.) because they are, in my opinion, the best arts Charlotte that exists. I saved this to disk a long time ago and couldn't find it again in the Fan Art topic that's why I didn't give the author's nickname. If this is your ... congratulations and I will write again, The best 3 arts Charlotte.
Thanks much. I appreciate it.

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's almost the anniversary of this wonderful game being put on this site. I can't believe I didn't know about it for over two years but boy am I glad I found it.
I played it from first release and saw its potential, many people compared it to another bodyguard-girl game that was popular then. And even those game have similar beginnings, they are complete different. First version was really tiny, something around 50-60 Mb... I'm glad this game survived, DarkBlue did really great game, one of the best out there. I wish him another 14 great updates. And them some more...

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I played it from first release and saw its potential, many people compared it to another bodyguard-girl game that was popular then. And even those game have similar beginnings, they are complete different. First version was really tiny, something around 50-60 Mb... I'm glad this game survived, DarkBlue did really great game, one of the best out there. I wish him another 14 great updates. And them some more...
yeah its kinda funny reading the first few pages of this thread and seeing people saying its a ripoff, considering where this game and the one it's "ripping off" are at now.

Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
yeah its kinda funny reading the first few pages of this thread and seeing people saying its a ripoff, considering where this game and the one it's "ripping off" are at now.
I liked the first game too, great story... But if I remember correctly, developer of that game died...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes