txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Okay, not even going to try and catch up, but had to respond to this.

Amelia is anything BUT "unsexual" ... what she is is traumatized, and she's going to need her nephew to help her overcome that problem.

No-one who needs to masturbate daily (at minimum) is "unsexual".
Oh, exactly this!

She even masturbates twice a day, and just the kiss between her and the MC, she's all flustered and probably all wet cause she wanted to go to the bathroom and the joke is, she just got in the closet because she's so on cloud 9 by that kiss that she isn't thinking straight.

Amelia is very sexual; she just has trauma and doesn't accept her feelings of the MC yet.

Not saying she'll be a horny kinky naughty freak like Liz, but I have a feeling that Amy will be VERY open when the beast will be unleashed. :sneaky:

Reactions: Kakasan and MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, exactly this!

She even masturbates twice a day, and just the kiss between her and the MC, she's all flustered and probably all wet cause she wanted to go to the bathroom and the joke is, she just got in the closet because she's so on cloud 9 by that kiss that she isn't thinking straight.

Amelia is very sexual; she just has trauma and doesn't accept her feelings of the MC yet.

Not saying she'll be a horny kinky naughty freak like Liz, but I have a feeling that Amy will be VERY open when the beast will be unleashed. :sneaky:
I don't know about all the time, but I think she's gonna give Jamila's "record" a run for its money when she finally cracks.

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: tslojr and xapican

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024

Amelia is anything BUT "unsexual" ... what she is is traumatized, and she's going to need her nephew to help her overcome that problem.

Hence the use of quotation marks!

-Mal

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Agreed. The mods are being way too quick to delete posts here and claim that they're "off topic" somehow. Makes me question if they only look at the post themselves or if they ever check the actual context of them. I'm thinking it's the former though...

-Mal
You think its bad here go to being a dick i swear they just delete every other 20 pages daily without reading any of them just assuming its offtopic. However onto topic WHERES MY NANA SEX SO I CAN PLAY THE EFFING GAME! -in context i havn't played sense .20

Last edited:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024

she's deffinitely got some trauma - most likely attemted rape by somebody she trusted/liked. she loves her nephew and is most likely sexually attracted to him, but again is affraid of physical aspect. most likely she's gonna be included into harem the last one, even after nana.

Reactions: S1nsational

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Very nice time with Ophelia, MC's great grandmother :love:
Ophelia, MC's great grandma, is 71 :LOL:
Ophelia is not MC's great grandma. Imogene is.
He is not related to Ophelia. She is just a grandmother to his sister (because Ophelia's daughter used a sperm donor, who turned out to be MC's late father).

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
I guess, you never tried to use DAZ3D.

I don't really know if that has changed, but, about the time MoonBox started this, I also made some attempts to use it. Since I am also a hairy pussy lover, I tried to put some on the characters I was creating.

Let me tell you, what a fucking pain in the ass. It took you FOREVER to align it correctly. But, if you had to move the character, you would have to start all over.

So, the most likely reason girls aren't hairy (besides MB tastes, obviously) is probably Time. This game has a launch schedule of 1 update every 15 days. With a rather large amount of content (for such a short time), this would be far less if the Dev would have to spend his time positioning bushes in every scene.

With the new GPU's rendering is no longer the barrier to image production, it is the posing and scene construction. While DAZ3D is good enough for some of it, it is notoriously bad for others, like these "extras" that need to be positioned separately. It is not only rage inducing, but quite morose to do.

No, the Dev quite probably doesn't need any lessons about women's bodies. I am sure he would love to spend hours looking at them, but, I don't think it is for learning.

Maybe you should tone down a bit on the presumptions? Or, not. Some people enjoy looking like jerks.

Peace :)
I mean, i were only talking about some kind of patch when all of this shit is done ‍♂ no need to go full bible on me when i myself tried to use daz but alt f4'd right after 5 minutes of that painful shit

I don't want to be that person but honey i've played 400 games with pubic hair it's not rocket science. AND keep in mind that i was talking about a patch with pubic hair when all of this shit is over.

Reactions: doccop63

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Ophelia is not MC's great grandma. Imogene is.
He is not related to Ophelia. She is just a grandmother to his sister (because Ophelia's daughter used a sperm donor, who turned out to be MC's late father).
My mistake u r right I forgot about Imogene but it's also because she is not in the "Relationship" gallery. So I mistake Ophelia with Imogene.
In the mod they are described as "grandson" and "grandma".
So at least it's more coherent with ages mentionned in the "relationship" menu.
As ur an expert of GH genealogy ifohancroft ;) what is Imogene's age if u know?

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
and "Saves don't work"
Actually there is a way but a bit boring.
U got to keep the previous 0.53 version of the game (I did) then the previous gallery and saves will work (idk if all saves from the beginning will work...lemme check...oh ok my oldest save is relatively recent so I can't check). I guess I lost the very first saves in the process cos they might have been another point or more where saves and gallery were out of compatibility.
Which is a boring and grindy problem we encounter in several games unfortunately...

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
My mistake u r right I forgot about Imogene but it's also because she is not in the "Relationship" gallery. So I mistake Ophelia with Imogene.
Sorry, unfortunately I have no idea. I can't remember if it was mentioned in the game either.

Reactions: JohnDoeMars

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yep, it's clearly that.

We had a discussion about MC's super sperm and why we didn't see much of the girls being pregnant if he's likely to knocked them up first try, we joked a bit, saying that since he's sperm is that good, it's his superpower. Then, I said that he's so potent that he didn't even need sperm to impregnate is Aunt, etc. They deleted all the posts saying it's off topic and to please talk about the game.:(:ROFLMAO:
Wait a second. Even stuff that IS ON-TOPIC about GH is getting deleted?! What the hell is going on with the moderators?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Since Allison is 61, let's put Imogen in the 80's. I could also go to 90's. We don't have that information.

I would say 80's, since she has no trouble flying to and from Belgium where she lives.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I mean, i were only talking about some kind of patch when all of this shit is done ‍♂ no need to go full bible on me when i myself tried to use daz but alt f4'd right after 5 minutes of that painful shit

I don't want to be that person but honey i've played 400 games with pubic hair it's not rocket science. AND keep in mind that i was talking about a patch with pubic hair when all of this shit is over.

I also play a ton of games, where bushes are present. No it's not rocket science. But, this "shit" is someones work, is made of time, someones time. Not yours, not mine.

The author of this "shit" has reasons to do it this way. HIS reasons. If and when this game is done, he has other projects. What would be his interest to go back and repose, rerender and repackage images to add a detail, that while interesting to me and others, makes absolutely no difference AT ALL? Who's going to bank that work? You? I won't. If I was flush with cash I would go for a new project, not a remake of one that is done.

If I went all biblical, is because of this attitude of yours. You seem to think, that because it is something you like, it should be there. Just because other Dev are OK with spending their time (and money) adding that extra, everyone should also.

I don't even know if this isn't a particular preference of MB. It could very well be. While sad, there's NOTHING for me to say about it. It is HIS game, HIS time, HIS preferences.

You disagree? OK! Fine. Completely FINE. Take that with a beer or two. Cheers.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Since Allison is 61, let's put Imogen in the 80's. I could also go to 90's. We don't have that information.

I would say 80's, since she has no trouble flying to and from Belgium where she lives.

Yes that would that age at least but anyway we surely won't be able to check that irl cos no women of that age looks like that (at least nowadays), only with CGI. Virtual reality can do miracles indeed ;)

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes