Identify game with females who came from another world

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hey,

A few months ago, I played the beginning of a game on gamcore, figuring I'd see if it was worth it before downloading it.

It was good enough to stay in my mind, but with a title bland enough that I can't find it anymore.

The plot, as I remember it:
Male MC, some sort of ex-special agent for a secret organization, who kept some contacts (notably with the father of his ex?).

By chance, as he was doing some sort of illegal mission (stealing? killing a target?), MC sees some sort of flash in the woods and finds women (3 of them?) that, he quickly understands, come from another planet/dimension.
Those alien women are not alone: more are set to arrive on the following night.

These women all have a superpower; yet they flee their planet/universe because it is ruled by an all-powerful douchebag against whom their powers are puny.

Our MC decides to help them, and to face this all-powerful douchebag.

I'm fairly certain it was done on Ren'py; I tried limiting my search, using tags like "male protagonist" and "superpowers", but still can't find it.

Maybe it'll ring a bell with some of you?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Oh, yeah, another detail: one of those new arrivals was actually born on Earth and transported (she doesn't know how) some years back to this alien world, so she's the only one with some knowledge of Earth. She's also blind.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I downloaded it: If I ever forget what it's called again, I should have an easier time finding it on my computer than within the deep archives of F95...