4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
This takes furry to a whole nother level. just look at that freaking eagle. In most games, you'd be dueling it/her with a sword of metal with an edge that cuts and kills. Here you attack with your rod of flesh that spews white, birthing virtual life into existence.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If these are just playback 3D scenes (even if they're true 3D) then this has nothing to do with a game. It should be in animations.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

Kaske

Feb 26, 2018
Hmm. Apparently the controls simply do not work? Right clicking to create a menu is fine; but spacebar, middle mouse click, the number keys, ect; all don't do anything. Unless I'm blind of course.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Hmm. Apparently the controls simply do not work? Right clicking to create a menu is fine; but spacebar, middle mouse click, the number keys, ect; all don't do anything. Unless I'm blind of course.
I'm having the same issue.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I figured it out. This is the "lite" version of the game. You have to be one of the top supporters to get the full game with all the animations and controls. The full game has stuff like speed changes and climax animations.

Kaske

Feb 26, 2018
Ahh, I suspected such was the case. Unfortunate but alas, it is what it is.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes