Feb 25, 2024
I couldn't develop any kind of affection for Risa, I don't know if it was how I played, but even up to this last chapter, she didn't have much backstory when I played. To me, she was just a girl who seemed too eager at the hotel reception. It also doesn't help that I'm not interested in oriental characters.

But I do get impressed when I see that there are many fans of her here in the forum.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I couldn't develop any kind of affection for Risa, I don't know if it was how I played, but even up to this last chapter, she didn't have much backstory when I played. To me, she was just a girl who seemed too eager at the hotel reception. It also doesn't help that I'm not interested in oriental characters.

But I do get impressed when I see that there are many fans of her here in the forum.
I mean having a chapter where she gets introduced properly to know her story is better.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

all my feelings towards Risa is because of her facial expression in the car while knowing she needs help just something clicked in me during that scene. But you are right she has very little character development I shouldn't like her because of that but I do. Also never noticed she was oriental until you just said that haha always saw her as another white girl guess I never looked close enough or it was cause of the hair.

Reactions: Joshy92

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
just bought (again) the game to test the new release.
It's OK although Risa is definitly not the type of girl i like. (and i think her boobs look too big and fake) (but maybe they really are?)
To me, the BEST chapter (in caps lock) was the diner with Ashe. I still hope u could make something this good with another girl. I play all the path and i loved them all (ofc the dark path has still my favor for obvious reason :devilish: ).
The main reason i like ur game so much is the realism of the different protagonist (which is fun cause i see many player whining here precisely because of that like when they blame Nikki because she lied to you (??) or because she came back to u after failing with someone else (??) ).
For exemple, after having "assaulted" Ashe in chp 2, if u start to play nice, saying u regret and just want to start again with her she will... say you raped her, that you're a psycho and just leave. OFC SHE WILL. That's what anyone should and would do or in all the games i played this far (and i played a lot of game here o_O), girls protag always changed their minds (because they like that "you are rough" (bcause u raped them??)). In fact in most of the game they start to like it in the middle of the scene with some stupid sentence like "omg, at first it hurts but why is it so enjoyable now... pls keep taking me from behing with no lube (spoil for everyone, u wont find a girl in real life like that,)).

ANYWAY, congratulation to the dev. Can't wait to have the rest of the story.
Yeah, it's annoying when games do that. Nicki comes the closest, but it stops just short of becoming stupid. If you play her dark route in chp 1, she keeps having orgasms and seems like some part of her is enjoying it or something. I think it's supposed to be extra horrifying for her because she seems to be into kinky/rough play for real, maybe even has rape fantasies, clearly has feelings for MC, and orgasms are a defense mechanism for many women during assault encounters. She probably feels guilt & confusion over it, as many women report in these situations. Dark Guy, being the utterly self-centered man he is, interprets this as "heh, the bitch loves it, I knew it", but in reality, Nicki is in shock and probably can't even process what's happening. And ofc some level of stockholm.

That's why I love this game, it seems that Neon is going for the muddy haze of the real world here. Or at least how I imagine it anyways. Other games are purely the fantasy version of it, which is fine ofc, but personally not my cup of tea at all.

It also doesn't help that I'm not interested in oriental characters.
This reads so, so bad lol... just FYI. Not trying to start anything.

Reactions: Feyd and mikoko67

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

The more these female LIs are bonkered, the more their fans are loud.

You see it in every game thread.

Reactions: BadMoonZ

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe someday we can see Risa in a sexy cocktail dress or something similar? Women look so hot wearing those.
Also, I think she has feelings for Guy and I'm looking forward to seeing how they develop.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, it's annoying when games do that. Nicki comes the closest, but it stops just short of becoming stupid. If you play her dark route in chp 1, she keeps having orgasms and seems like some part of her is enjoying it or something. I think it's supposed to be extra horrifying for her because she seems to be into kinky/rough play for real, maybe even has rape fantasies, clearly has feelings for MC, and orgasms are a defense mechanism for many women during assault encounters. She probably feels guilt & confusion over it, as many women report in these situations. Dark Guy, being the utterly self-centered man he is, interprets this as "heh, the bitch loves it, I knew it", but in reality, Nicki is in shock and probably can't even process what's happening. And ofc some level of stockholm.
Nikki has clearly a self destructive-bahavior (like many other). She knows it's bad for her and that it makes her suffer but she keeps coming back to it. She's desperatly trying to be loved and has a really low self esteem. She's my favorite character in the game and is by far the best written to me. Mason is a bit like that (but i'm not into this kind of kink :) )

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think it's one of the models that MC has worked with previously in photography. Cassie is the blonde between Ashe & Brit on the front page banner.
you mean the actress that was on vacations with MC when he took his photography course ? i'd say you're spot on.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes