njfl

Aug 4, 2017
Monica's had many orgasms with many people. Boys and girls.
Doesnt have to be you, but if we could list these times I would love to review the scenes where Monica has orgasmed

So far I got: Freds 1st fuck 3 man BBC Gang Bang in front of Campbell

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
They should infibulate Monica, this story of the orgasms is going out of hands!!
As I've written many times before, I think the problem is not the orgasms (Monica has been having them with varying degrees of frequency since episode two and still remains sane and hasn't changed her attitude towards sex), but rather that our lovely bitchy lady doesn't turn into a happy slut one day.

And to make sure that's guaranteed not to happen, I'm rather in favour of depriving Fred of his magic cornichon. :devilish: For example, in a future scene, Fred gets kicked in the balls once again (by Monica herself) and is sent to the hospital for a long recovery, until the end of our game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Jul 13, 2022
monica should enjoy sexual intercourse at least once....
That's what I am saying. So this game is with multiple paths with multiple choices right ?

There should be a path If player decides, Monica can turn happy slut with the correct choices.

I am not saying this should be definitive; some can follow current bitch Monica path, others can follow slut Monica.

And it's also really sad that we almost can't see Melanie without Victoria quest line.

Think about Melanie stripping to help Monica in the Shiny Hole :D

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Guys, if you remember the first part, don't you have the impression that this was the beginning of the relationship between Monica and Fred, and the logical end comes in the fourth part? It is only because there are no events in the second and third parts that we feel dissonance.

Maybe there's no secret Fred's magical cock?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
spoiler2 (1).jpg
This isn't even a spoiler. We already knew Claire and Joe were having a scene in v7 from the Dev update over a month ago. They might as well just used the same picture from that post.
And here it is.

1713688027466.png

Maybe we can get a discussion going about if the mirror being in the background of the so called spoiler has any implications.;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
80KM!? You serious?!? I did a 8.5km run today and was feeling pretty good about it until now! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the update.
and it`s on old DH bike :33, last time i did such long run was 14 years ago when i was young.

my ass feels like Melanie in last updates.

About spoilers - i don`t think i would continue to fastpost them anymore. Gian83 it`s your time buddy.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Doesnt have to be you, but if we could list these times I would love to review the scenes where Monica has orgasmed

So far I got: Freds 1st fuck 3 man BBC Gang Bang in front of Campbell
I won't attempt to list them all, but here are two.

• Monica orgasmed while she "auditioned" for Melanie and one of the two girls who auditioned for Monica at the beginning of Episode 1.
  • Monica orgasmed while Steve was fucking her for the first time, which was in the basement of her home, next to the swimming pool.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
happy time not to wait for spoiler updates to post them.
80km bicycle run done today :3
Good idea getting your exercise in before winter hits. I hear it is a bit of a harsh winter where you are from. Just rug up. It will improve around September. I feel for you guys with cold winters. June, July and August suck balls.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I feel for you guys with cold winters. June, July and August suck balls.
Right now we have +28°C and this is the weather we're expecting for the next month. If the weather forecasters aren't wrong, that's a pretty comfortable t°C
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And July and August are usually even hotter.Of course, the southern parts of the country have even warmer summers, but I'm not a big fan of the heat. But moderately hot weather is the way to go. :) As for winter, yeah, we do have some pretty harsh ones, but given the fact that the weather on the planet has started to go crazy - we can expect anything up to flowers blooming from under the snow. However, we have quite a lot of people who like to do sports in winter (skiing, skating, riding bikes on special winter tyres, etc.)..So "harsh winter is not a judgement".

Last edited:

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
and it`s on old DH bike :33, last time i did such long run was 14 years ago when i was young.

my ass feels like Melanie in last updates.

About spoilers - i don`t think i would continue to fastpost them anymore. Gian83 it`s your time buddy.
time is money man and you want to get rich

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes