Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How to get ass fucked by the principal or Esther
Please reply soon
Very eager to see that scene
run out of school come in school during morning or daytime she will catch you and punch you then fuck you in your butthole
[/QUOTE]
I'm looking forward to seeing this scene :love:

It's really easy to figure out tho, there is an item in the principles office that lets you escape
You could have just said that in your last post (y)

kfid

Jan 12, 2023
Hi, does anyone know how to change the test results? I don't wanna go home with the teacher each week, the first time I could change the test but now when I approach the desk it says "I better not make anything else, or it will be too suspicious". Can I I change the test results to ensure that I go home with a student, and if so, how?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how to change the test results? I don't wanna go home with the teacher each week, the first time I could change the test but now when I approach the desk it says "I better not make anything else, or it will be too suspicious". Can I I change the test results to ensure that I go home with a student, and if so, how?

You should be able to change it every Friday in the evening or night, and also every weekend. If you get that message, it means you have already altered a score. In this case, by the next Monday, you should be taken by one of the students.

If that's not the case and you are taken by the teacher anyway, you might be using an older save. You’ll have to spend one more night with Kiara, but after that, you should be able to alter the next exam properly.

If you’re still having the same problem, it might be a bug. I’d appreciate it if you could send me your save folder in a zip file so I can take a better look. Thank you!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes