RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What's going on with Rei patreon page, i cannot see content at all
Patreon going anal again.

MorriganRae27/05/2024 15:30
PATREON PAGE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED Hey everyone Unfortunately my Patreon page is currently under review, which means it's inaccessible for you at the moment. I'm working with Patreon staff to hopefully get it reinstated as soon as possible. If you're a subscriber on Patreon you won't get charged during this time. Thanks for your patience. This might also be a good time to encourage you to switch over to SubscribeStar where you can get the same benefits and content, and it's currently up and running
: Take care!
❤️

Subscribe to Morrigan Rae for more updates and exclusive content.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly Cleo looks like a shity mate IMO, not only does she never act affectionate toward Isabela but puts her routine above circumstances in which Isa needs help and ask for it.
Honestly she more like that dude-bro dumbass who is more focused on either two things: the Gym or fucking. Maintaining a actual relationship however... lets just say that one little brain cell in that empty head of hers can't comprehend that idea.

Sure, Isabella is a cunt and a bitch, thats a given. BUT, the chaotic factor in me while I play an short stacked/endowned alpha Ashe thinks: "Can we cuck Cleo for the sake of being a better partner for Bella and make her less bitchy?"

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Honestly she more like that dude-bro dumbass who is more focused on either two things: the Gym or fucking. Maintaining a actual relationship however... lets just say that one little brain cell in that empty head of hers can't comprehend that idea.

Sure, Isabella is a cunt and a bitch, thats a given. BUT, the chaotic factor in me while I play an short stacked/endowned alpha Ashe thinks: "Can we cuck Cleo for the sake of being a better partner for Bella and make her less bitchy?"

Characters as such must be in a game just to hate them. Cleo is by far the biggest bitch of the game with second Isabella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Characters as such must be in a game just to hate them. Cleo is by far the biggest bitch of the game with second Isabella.
Would tend to agree. Though with Bella, like I said prior in a posting (unless it got nuked for whatever reason), is that I think there is more to Bella's treatment towards Ashe. Likely unrequited loved or interest there and our Ashe, likely with her lack of confidence and everything, was to blind to notice it. So there is a part of me that semi half expects for these two to face off again only for Bella to grab Ashe and kiss her, leading to some pretty serious hate? sex, with probably Rachel listening in given she is a cuckqueen of sorts, Lexi too probably, and for shock factor/semi likelyhood of it, Cleo to walk in while we're nutting inside Bella and then a cliffhanger.

MorriganRae:'How the fuck does this guy know what I already intend?!? Now I gotta change it!!! Clever bastard!'

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah she is. Cleo literally puts going to the gym as a higher priority than helping her girlfriend while at the same time having no issues with trying to cheat on Isabella in the same house they live.

The only characters scummier than her so far are the blackmailer and the stalker cop Natasha.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Yeah she is. Cleo literally puts going to the gym as a higher priority than helping her girlfriend while at the same time having no issues with trying to cheat on Isabella in the same house they live.

The only characters scummier than her so far are the blackmailer and the stalker cop Natasha.
Because she's obsessed with being an alpha. She acts like asshole, but she doesn’t understand it, she is sincere, no meanness, unlike Natasha. I'm not making excuses for Cleo, she's still dumb.

4.90 star(s) 87 Votes