Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Set Windows Scaling to 100% if it isn't already. Fucks with pretty much anything that doesn't use the API to handle High DPI Awareness if it is set to anything else. Compat settings sometimes works around it, but more often than not either makes things worse or doesn't change anything.
Yeah the first one isn't an option. It works, but it isn't an option cuz then looking at everything else in my windows and browser just hurts my eyes with how small everything is. Compat settings don't do anything. Is there any way to just.. force the game to be scaled differently? There has to be, right, this is incredibly stupid. Especially cuz MOST other RPGMV games don't have this issue when I resize them so I don't understand why this one and select others have this ridiculous problem.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah the first one isn't an option. It works, but it isn't an option cuz then looking at everything else in my windows and browser just hurts my eyes with how small everything is. Compat settings don't do anything. Is there any way to just.. force the game to be scaled differently? There has to be, right, this is incredibly stupid. Especially cuz MOST other RPGMV games don't have this issue when I resize them so I don't understand why this one and select others have this ridiculous problem.
Maybe there is an NWjs parameter that can go in the package.json to disable scaling, not sure. Outside of that the only way is really to drop the windows scaling to 100%

Most RPGM games don't use a high resolution internally, hence why they scale/resize fine.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes