CrossinG KnighTMarE - Melody of Impure Maidens

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
RJ114213_img_main.jpg
Is there something wrong with this game? It seems like a solid game and there are a few mentions of it on the site, but I can't find a lot of discussions about it.
DLSite:
The page is in english, but I don't think the game has been translated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The page is in english, but I don't think the game has been translated.
If there's no red English Ver tag above the games name on DLSite then there's no English, can't find a fan translation either.

If a game has no English version your only likely to see it in the translation section, or here in general (F95Zone is really only for games in English). For discussions on Japanese only games your better off looking on ULMF, the games page there is .

Reactions: Papa Ernie

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
If there's no red English Ver tag above the games name on DLSite then there's no English, can't find a fan translation either.

If a game has no English version your only likely to see it in the translation section, or here in general (F95Zone is really only for games in English). For discussions on Japanese only games your better off looking on ULMF, the games page there is .
Thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Coincidence magic strikes? This was announced on the 11th of august. Pixiv and twitter confirm if you dont want to believe me.

COMING 2020!
A 2D Market and KI-SofTWarE collaboration:
An uncensored English localization of the dark fantasy eroge RPG
"CrossinG KnighTMarE -A Hymn to the Defiled Holy Maidens-"
More information coming soon!
@KI_SofTWarE
@2DMarket

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018