4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Belorda

Mar 15, 2021
Tryd the game and i liked it. Hope for a lot of updates in the future.

One Bug i found, not sure if it was mentioned here: If you try the Stew at the Pub you got blinded, or vission gets darker, but dosnt get back to normal after several days.

Anyway, wish you luck with your game and waiting for the next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingoDonger1

Airgo

Mar 16, 2022
Does anyone have a save from just after the bath? the box you change into the towel wont appear. i even redownloaded the game to see if that fixed it. but still wont appear.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Does anyone have a save from just after the bath? the box you change into the towel wont appear. i even redownloaded the game to see if that fixed it. but still wont appear.
Current version only has the first scene with both sisters at the baths. Next update (end of this month) will have more.

Does anyone know if there are scenes from verena?
Not right now. I have 2 scenes for her in mind, hopefully to be added in the next update.
Only last week I noticed the color scheme of her clothing (red/black) is identical to the main character, so that will probably get changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gnolp

Mar 1, 2021
so, how does this towel thing work because i am unable to equip it in the inventory and there are no interactable items in the environment.

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
so, how does this towel thing work because i am unable to equip it in the inventory and there are no interactable items in the environment.
Talk to your sister in the house before you go to the bath house. Then next to the water bucket thing will be a box that you can use to equip the towel n stuff.

Reactions: DingoDonger1

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
strange game, "ritual"? and it's all? the girl main character has no emotions at all about what is happening around her

Reactions: johnyakuza1

oreozex

Mar 17, 2024
I have a question about the game, I seem to be stuck in the bath as it will not let me return the towel, anyone have a solution?

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Casting is fabulous and I really enjoy light silly atmosphere paired with perverted topics.
No much running around even though RPGM (with very nice and detailed world).
Looks very promising.
Already known bug... DingoDonger1 don't assume the people will play it in the way you expect:
* Why I am allowed to go to public bath alone, even though it's a dead end?
* Also entrance there is the same for 1 and 2 people? ;)
* 3rd day - first interaction with mother - I'm told I was supposed to buy two breads, if I have the spare change - that was 2 days ago, the bread I have with me I found last evening at ritual fuck event.
* After that I'm told to take a bath with sis again, but she says just "Sup".

Last edited:

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Thanks for your reply grisax, your words mean a lot to me!
don't assume the people will play it in the way you expect:
* Why I am allowed to go to public bath alone, even though it's a dead end?
Having dead ends was pretty bad on my part, definitely the biggest lesson I learned from this release.
* Also entrance there is the same for 1 and 2 people? ;)
Wow, that penny only just now dropped.. in that case they might have to convince the owner in some way, if you know what I mean.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Bugs are rough, but it seems you're working on them.

I usually don't play games with female protagonists, but your game has a charm to it that I'm digging despite that. Will I get to be a dommy mommy and assert my authority on and corrupt the fine selection of women in the game or is this mostly just a game about the MC getting into poor/embarassing situations and the lewds resulting from watching her squirm? (kid randomly groping her, allusions to getting strap-on'd by Verena, Barmaid, etc)

Edit: Lol, as I continued to play, it looks like it's mostly the latter type of content. Not for me, but best of luck!

Last edited:
  • Haha

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How is the chess game meant to work?

Can't seem to move any of the pieces.

Can you get a job at the inn cause it seems there should be one but can't see where to get it from if at all.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes