3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 13, 2021
Yea this ain't it folks. Wait for the other version to hopefully keep the spirit of bad bobby alive. This update has the mom just suddenly becoming a whore desperate for dick. I don't think that's what literally anyone who plays this game was waiting for.
This and big brother get milked so much and I dont know why.

Mar 9, 2023
??? is there something new??? i just see new Lucy and mother content.. but nothing with liza.. dev need 1 year to update the game with 2 new scenes :LOL::LOL:...

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This game is still a pretty good copy, but still has a fair amount of original content.
If, of course, the developer had not engaged in some kind of idiotic reworking of mechanics and changing scenes somewhere in the middle or beginning of the game that players who have passed this stage do not need at all. And finally started creating new scenes and plot, which this game really lacks...
Updates and new content are certainly good. But after such a long break I expected more content... a lot more...
Oh, and the very idea of the dark path, apparently, and this very name suddenly suddenly disappeared.)
I won’t say it’s bad, but frankly speaking, I was a little bored. Although, in principle, I liked the fact that we finally got scenes with MC mother.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Will never understand why does this game gets so many remakes/mods... It really wasn't THAT great with today's standards...
Pois... Mas estás aqui, como toda a gente...

# Yeah you're not totally wrong, it has some "unacceptable" flaws, but still... here you are. Good gaming is not about 4k renders/animations or any other kind of fireworks, not even great plots but game immersion. Minecraft comes to mind... Enjoy the game.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yea this ain't it folks. Wait for the other version to hopefully keep the spirit of bad bobby alive. This update has the mom just suddenly becoming a whore desperate for dick. I don't think that's what literally anyone who plays this game was waiting for.
Total agree. Spoils the whole corruption premise of BBS. (I’ll still play it , though. :p )

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
no progress with liza/susan? and I can't go ahead with lucy story
Don’t think u can in this version.

A way into the game after Lucy sits on Bobby’s face trying to work out gives me an error for the rest of the game. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: Allen0206
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes