3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
This is a family friendly forum :p and why would a son have sexual intercourse with his mother... that is disgusting.;)

Short story he bangs her in the kitchen.. and that not double entendre..
idk if this happens to others as well but every attempt to open liza's gallery ends up in crash.

Dec 12, 2022
they go drinking, you don't. you can catch Lucy as she preps to leave and you can catch them returning late at night (check the sitting room and Lucy's room there was also one were they were outside the house)
Do you know how to meet the character Julia? I have chosen all the options of the character Lucy but it all ends with the scene of Lucy and Bobby in the bathroom and then the end.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Do you know how to meet the character Julia? I have chosen all the options of the character Lucy but it all ends with the scene of Lucy and Bobby in the bathroom and then the end.
First you have to start working in the club. After one of the completed shifts, the scene activates itself.

Dec 12, 2022
First you have to start working in the club. After one of the completed shifts, the scene activates itself.
I went to see the female manager of the bar and she said she would contact Bobby after a few weeks and I tried going to the bar on weekday evenings the following weeks but for some reason the bar area was still there. Haven't been able to get in yet

Oct 26, 2022
hello,... is there even a single game you play without other people's saves?
This troll doesn't understand we're here as fans of these games.

We help each other out with questions or saves.

All this guy does is spread hate for Devs or he gives members shit. That's it.
All through his broken English embarrassing translations.

Just ignore this fool, I'm sure someone will hook you up bruno6845. Good luck.

Reactions: Raiss54

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I went to see the female manager of the bar and she said she would contact Bobby after a few weeks and I tried going to the bar on weekday evenings the following weeks but for some reason the bar area was still there. Haven't been able to get in yet
Have you completed all the remaining quests? I think the last one from the previous version was the one with the mother in the office.
This game is not complicated and has clear hints, but unfortunately it also has bugs and the quest may not start and then none of the hints will help.

hello is there anyone who has a complete backup please
After all, Zip included saves with the update..

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes