Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
For some reason the h-scenes are being skipped for me.
Edit: I think it was because of the "Event Skip Function" setting.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
The description is amazing to read " Bitch Introductions: A healthy and excellent big-breasted bitch. A heavyweight plump mama bitch. A bitch who pretends to be sensible but gets swept up." Fucking kek.

" There are numerous sex scenes prepared for each bitch, so tour the island with your favorite bitch depending on your mood at the time! "

"Complete all the scenes and become a Bitch Master!"

My sides have left orbit :LUL:
Yeah, in Japan they use the word bitch instead of slut lol.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Played. It good for killing time with how short everything it is. No story but simply Oh no I get rape anyway..

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
When I entered the bathroom at evening I got a message saying that I saw something shiny, any idea what might it mean ?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Its normal to not show the h scenes? It seems they are being skipped. I dowloaded the patch already
I tested and it works. It fixed the problems for the original reporter of this issue. Either you messed up or instead of skip, you can hold the "Enter, Z or left mouse" buttons.
Shame the game has no preggo anyway this might be a bug since the scene shrunk suddenly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed this little thing, when I was modding the game. Initially the game was 6Gb, because it used higher resolution images than the game window. I rescaled the images to match the game window resolution, since all those extra pixels go to waste. I had to change the values in the code to rescale them too. 2 scenes used weird scaling, so I had to tweak the code again, it works now.

The second bug wasn't introduced by me, so I need more info, like a screenshot of a dialogue so I know where to look.
why my screen j View attachment 3628972 ust like this? any solution?
For anyone to even begin helping you, tell us your operating system and where/when do you encounter the issue so I can replicate it.
Hello, the game is not opening for some reason, someone could know the reason?
Which operating system you're playing on? Does it give you any error? Make a screenshot if it is. I need more info to help.

Tinylol1

May 27, 2020
I tested and it works. It fixed the problems for the original reporter of this issue. Either you messed up or instead of skip, you can hold the "Enter, Z or left mouse" buttons.

I missed this little thing, when I was modding the game. Initially the game was 6Gb, because it used higher resolution images than the game window. I rescaled the images to match the game window resolution, since all those extra pixels go to waste. I had to change the values in the code to rescale them too. 2 scenes used weird scaling, so I had to tweak the code again, it works now.

The second bug wasn't introduced by me, so I need more info, like a screenshot of a dialogue so I know where to look.

For anyone to even begin helping you, tell us your operating system and where/when do you encounter the issue so I can replicate it.

Which operating system you're playing on? Does it give you any error? Make a screenshot if it is. I need more info to help.
Im using wind 10

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes