Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
I explored the whole map (I think) and I can't find as well, does anyone knows what to do?
I ended up restarting the game and when I got to that part he was in his office at night this time. It's definitely a bug though, because even if I load my old save and go there at night he isn't there.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I ended up restarting the game and when I got to that part he was in his office at night this time. It's definitely a bug though, because even if I load my old save and go there at night he isn't there.
I didn't restart, but I did again the moster farming missions and he finally appeared.

CR-Team

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for informing us. For some reason, now i am having second thoughts if i want to download this or not. The game looks good, but if it contains malware or anything that spies on my device secretly, i guess i'll have to skip.
Wood(12 o clock)-> Fire -> Earth -> Gold -> water

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I know in japanese, I you she he his her, for some reason can be confusing/similar that autotranslation often got it wrong, but why is it that it got em wrong more often than correctly? I mean when it is supposed to be "he", it goes she, and vice versa. It would be make more sense if it translates everything to one pronoun, but somehow it often goes for the opposite pronoun

4.60 star(s) 22 Votes