• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
November, the start of winter.
Kirihara Academy for Girls, a missionary boarding school located in the remote Japanese mountains.
It's here we find our protagonist, Shiratori Ritsu, the sole male allowed on campus and the school priest.

He has the power to bring bliss to those he touches, and that ability is enhanced if the contact is sexual in nature.
Never once has he set foot outside the academy grounds, which protect him from demons lusting after him.
But the girls of this academy come to him, believing he's their guardian angel, and he obliges.

For he is burdened by the death of a girl, which strengthened his resolve to make others happy.

This constant mix of the holy and the sinful has him just barely holding onto his sanity.
And the sudden arrival of a new girl raises the curtain on a whole new story.
For she is the one hundred year old vampire, Mary Harker.

However, her infiltration of the academy brings with it another surprise... Namely, a phone call from the devil.

Can these powers of his truly bring joy to people's hearts? For what reason was he born?

This is a tale of life, woven into prayer.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: Japanese 2017-11-24, English 2024-30-04
Original Name/Aliases: アオイトリ, Blue Bird, Caged Bird
Developer: Purple software -
Publisher: NekoNyan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - -
VNDB:
Length: Medium (+/- 30 hours)
Size: 5.8 GB
Same Setting: Amatsutsumi
Other Games: Purple software
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

2 GB PARTS
Part 1
: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -

Extras:

1.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I edited my post too late again: It's also NekoNyan! Check the VNDB page please thanks!
Funfact: Purple Software's Artist is the one who did the Uncensorship HIMSELF!
I see, first time i hear of these guys.
They seem to be doing pretty good work, i guess i gotta keep their name in mind now. :whistle::coffee:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I see, first time i hear of these guys.
They seem to be doing pretty good work, i guess i gotta keep their name in mind now. :whistle::coffee:
I mean they have quite the VN list localized man! Weird that you never heard of them

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
First thought was that I could swear I had already seen the cover picture before.
Checked my bookmarks of Japanese Visual Novels I havent played yet and come to Amatsutsumi and see basically 99% the same cover.
Then I see its the same developer and is already linked on here and I could have saved my brain a couple minutes of grumbling if I had just scrolled a few lines down... (Guess they have their set style.)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
First thought was that I could swear I had already seen the cover picture before.
Checked my bookmarks of Japanese Visual Novels I havent played yet and come to Amatsutsumi and see basically 99% the same cover.
Then I see its the same developer and is already linked on here and I could have saved my brain a couple minutes of grumbling if I had just scrolled a few lines down... (Guess they have their set style.)
Just so you know, even though VNDB says that the VNs have the same setting, both VNs are unrelated. So you can play them separately if you wish to do so.

Reactions: KPO

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
monster girl tag and the monster girl is a vampire girl who looks just like a human. anyone else questioning that inclusion of that tag?

Reactions: parakep